Madonna in QUEBEC CITY

runa

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Years ago, I was at a show of the summer festival and I was in the front row, when the artist came on everyone (I could see) got up and stayed up as she played, but after a while a bunch of people from the back started making noise and yelling "get down! get down!", like the whole crowd was yelling that, so people sat down again...

tumblr_n6b4wwJDUb1r362ilo1_500.gif

the comments on this city... :lmao:

It's worst than you we can tell.

Right wing extremist, populist with no education, afraid of everything that is different and they only love one thing: their big car.

This is quite sad because as much as this city is boring, it is very very beautiful.

Right wing extremist, populist with no education, afraid of everything that is different and they only love one thing: their big car.

This is quite sad because as much as this city is boring, it is very very beautiful.

:clap:

Wow, this sounds like parts of America, haha. I had no idea Quebec City was like this.

Well, this concert is definitely geared toward pleasing fans and engaging them, so let's see how it goes down in a city that wasn't so responsive before. Consider it a litmus test!! haha.

I hope every major fan that is going has a well deserved great time! Let the SUV car folk DEAL, haha

The cheaper tickets are all sold out they will certainly upgrade 1000 lucky bastards to a lower section, there will be no bald spots

yes and they can still report it as sold out b/c there will only be a few tickets short.

i think its amazing she's selling out with those prices honestly. however if she sold them at the same price as other pop girls (but just ask $25 or $50 more in each section cuz she's M) she could've added more shows. (i think the prices are good in europe minus the UK btw. no one says shit about elton john asking the same price but starting off higher in price. saw his boxscores on billboard. he's expensive. no one cares.)

i think its amazing she's selling out with those prices honestly. however if she sold them at the same price as other pop girls (but just ask $25 or $50 more in each section cuz she's M) she could've added more shows. (i think the prices are good in europe minus the UK btw. no one says shit about elton john asking the same price but starting off higher in price. saw his boxscores on billboard. he's expensive. no one cares.)

Her prices have been basically the same in North America and the UK for the last 10 years. Honestly, I don't think she wants to do more shows. It's a lot more physically demanding than it looks on video. We don't want her to burn out before Asia and Australia!