Madonna BANNED from backstage show after she texted during half the performance

Stephen

Madonna BANNED from backstage show after she texted during half the performance

Witnesses said the singer, 56, had disturbed Broadway hip-hop musical Hamilton by texting throughout the second act

MadonnaMain.jpg

Upset the stars: Madonna texted throughout the second act

Madonna was barred from going backstage at a hit show after it was claimed she texted during half of it.

Witnesses said the singer, 56, had disturbed Broadway hip-hop musical Hamilton.

She watched the first half of the production before then taking to her mobile to constantly text throughout the second half.

Both the audience and the cast grew increasingly annoyed by Madonna's actions, who was then taken to task by the shows author Lin-Manuel Miranda.

GettyActor-Lin-Manuel-Miranda-4th-L-and-cast-
Anger: Actor Lin-Manuel Miranda and cast members from the musical Hamilton

He tweeted it was “the first time” he had asked stage management “NOT to allow a celebrity (who was texting all through act 2) backstage. #noselfieforyou.”

The only picture Madonna is said to have taken is one of herself and her bag.

The show has been seen by a raft of A list stars including Daniel Craig, Sir Paul McCartney, Jon Bon Jovi and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Before Saturday night's performance First Lady Michelle Obama attended the matinee performance.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-banned-backstage-show-after-5555122

I LOVE IT!!!! ENSLAVERS!!!! :lmao:

Hot ‘Hamilton’ Star To Madonna: No Selfie For Madame Rudeness
http://deadline.com/2015/04/hamilton-star-madonna-texting-1201412789/

Report: 'Hamilton' creator Lin-Manuel Miranda calls out Madonna for texting during show

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/entertainment/2015/04/20/report-hamilton-creator-lin-manuel-miranda-calls-out-madonna-for-texting-during/

IT'S FOR BUSINESS U ENSLAVERS!!!!! :dead:

madonna1.jpg[/

"like lourdes this show is so fuckin borin I might as well be dead actually i am dead n I forgot to turn this thing on vibrate how do i do that they mad af rn lmao"

blackberry_madonna.jpg

"omg dis simple queen thinks I can't get backstage I own this stupid peasant theatre n no one wants a fuckin selfie wit him n e wayz lol"

madonnablackberry1_0.preview.jpg

"hay girllll yea I'm in the theatre right now so I can't talk I dunno it's not even intermission yet this shit so borin so txt me girl snapchat me or somethin k bai!"

3823407_std.jpg

"SHUT UP BITCH!!! U know I love rosé!!!! OK girl this play or musical or whatever is ova soon they all mad as fuck but they off broadway so I'll b over soon!!"

The most offending thing actually is to call her "a celebrity". And I doubt the thing really ever happened. It sounds too much like a scene from that "12 years a slave" screening. Of course neither Mirandas nor Madonnas reps were available for comment. So we have another story based on sources. And as we already know sources (in the tabloid world) = fabrication.