New Album #14 Discussion

loowee

I want her to skip the movie project...

And have a 2nd leg for RH Tour..and take over Sticky&Sweet as the highest grossing tour ever by a solo artist

That's all...

AND consider working with Mirwais again

I think it will be wise to start recording immediately after the tour.

If I d been her I would ve written the songs only with Leonard and Henry and then produce it by Stuart Price. That's all.

it's quite obvious this thread isn't to be taken seriously... for album #14, same drive, same quantity, same quality as RH, but no leaks please...

I know right? No one is forcing any of you to participate :megamanson:

We can listen to RH every day (I still do) and still talk about her future direction. :megamanson:

Let's not act like those fifty M#13 threads had any concrete information to discuss :megamanson:

Guest Rachelle of London

The people that are moaning might as well not waste their energy commenting. Stevie Wonder can see that this isn't supposed to be taken seriously. I've actually seen people in other threads discussing her 14th album and what sounds they want anyway. What's the big deal?

All I want is no leaks.

Whatever she does next (musically),I just pray that there are NO LEAKS.She needs to do whatever it takes to make sure that her songs don't leak next time.Get a new computer,change the passwords,fire her team,work with Beyonce's team,whatever....I just don't wanna see a repeat of all those songs and demos leaking *months* before the album is due!

No one is moaning, I for one can vouch for the fact that I'm terribly protective of this album as are I'm sure many other people are, hence my negative reaction to this thread. I want to see this era respected and enjoyed as the music is simply some of the best work she has ever done and is being criminally ignored and written off. After all this Madonna backlash that we have been experiencing since the start of this era, I'm just feeling a tad overprotective. Sorry if that puts others noses out of joint. I'm not the only one. A thread about her next album just feels unecesarry. Each to their own I guess.

Regarding the leaks; You would think after Music leaking in 2000 then Hung Up in 2005 followed by those demo leaks of BGO and CS in '07 and finally GMAYL IN 2011 that she and her team would have this under control. Did anything from American Life leak? I recall her 'what the fuck do you think your doing?' msg for people trying to illegally download her music but I can't recall if it was AL leaks or not. I also recall a demo leaked in 2002 that radios started playing as they wrongly assumed it was DAD but it turned out to be some other quite obscure track from those sessions that was never released. She was so hot at the time that radio were desperate for new Madonna and were willing to spin anything they thought was new. Cut to six months later and radio completely ignoring her music until Hung Up came out several years later. Amazing how quickly things can change in this industry.

I'm thirsty for album #15, can we have it before #14? And this time in black and white. Thanks.

RH is still very fresh, I can't even think about album 14 at this point, the only thing I hope for is that it doesn't leak, oh, and I hope she pushes the movie back and release #14 first.

if the results are as amazing as RH i don't care if there's a shitloads of co-writers...

still dreaming for a henry/leonard/depeche mode album....

...but if she finds another (totally new or still fresh) writing team as the avicii one...i'm more than happy....

- smooth electro pop, no ballads and no guitars

- Galantis as producers

- to 10 tracks no more then that

- productions in the way between the film

- no leaks, surprise album

- new photographer and booklet art director (Mat Maitland, Paolo Roversi, ...)