Madonna & Rihanna Working on Something?

I don't think so. It would have worked on MDNA but RIhanna is flopping now so what would be the benefit? It did nothing for Paul McCartney.

Rihanna is flopping ?

In which world are you living ?

Dont care anymore I just want a fckin HIT and to see her chart! If GT and BIM etc...songs that are ALL M and total quality songs and/or current for radio dont work, then let her go all duet/ featuring again. Its pretty blatant M is pissed and early 80s hungrydonna again for a smash hit and no doubt is gonna make it happen! Whether it's fckin Rihanna, Katy, Beyonce etc....dont care- long as her name is attached to it!! Just NO Gaga, Mimi, Meghan or the god awful like lmao.

She should release a summer EP with BIM & Unapoletic Bitch with remixes by Major Lazer, a featuring by Rihanna & others.....wouldn't it be fun if they remixed BIM with other pop singers singing that line ?

Sounds like R&R Part 2. :1251:

She should release a summer EP with BIM & Unapoletic Bitch with remixes by Major Lazer, a featuring by Rihanna & others.....wouldn't it be fun if they remixed BIM with other pop singers singing that line ?

Thats a nice idea. And dont forget that beautiful remix of La isla bonita. This ep could be a good summer jam indeed.

I like the idea!!!!! with different singers dressed like her!

Guest bluejean

yes.there's something in Rihanna that is very madonna

Well Rihanna is a manufactured puppet so no, makes no sense really.

Guest bluejean

Rihanna is flopping ?

In which world are you living ?

The world where the first 2 singles from her new album weren't big hits?

Guest bluejean

I would hope a collaboration between anyone would be based on artistic expression and a shared vision.

Rihanna has no vision

I can confirm this is not true at least at the moment..

Can you please confirm if either Bette Middler or Jonas A is directing this forthcoming video clip?

Guest Medoner

shes probably doing the best out of all the pop chicks or any pop act at the moment for that matter. Doing the best in terms of streams/single sales

Guest Rachelle of London

Does that mean Madonna is a flop too?

That goddam awful song with Paul McCartney has been a huge hit. I think Rihanna is still doing fine. 2 singles that have been released what, a week haven't done as well as expected from her 8th album. Not much to worry about

Unapologetic Bitch featuring Rihanna for #1.

Although we know how that worked for Shakira.

I actually think this makes a lot of sense for both of them but I doubt it will happen. I envision a conversation between them going something like this.

M: Riri! I've got great material for this album but I could release Like A Prayer today and radio wouldn't play it. Fucking sucks!"

R: "I hear you girl. Radio will play anything I release but I spent two years in the studio and the songs just aren't very good so I can't get a smash and I'm embarrassed by my discography. Fucking sucks!"

M: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Let's rerecord 'Unapologetic Bitch'! I'll give you a verse and some choruses to sing on. You can get some quality material and I will get the radio play that I so obviously deserve. It's a win win!"

R: "ok cool. You're the best Madonna!"

Or something like that. :)