Madonna in "Glastonbury 2015"?

Nikki don't forget she may be performing at live Earth.

that would be amazing! the good pr she got from the one in 2003 and 2007 were really good :) even my mom in 2003 watched it and said it's so good and she's critical. she really gotta do live earth again. :) perform the hits + ghosttown.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rachelle of London

hahahaha definitely NOT Madonna headlining Sunday show

Its The Who

:dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

No they never! The organisers specifically said that the Sunday act is an American hence why everyone thought it was Madonna or Prince. Madonna has been the bookies favourite since January and Michael Eavis personally mentioned that the artists will be American.

Nope. About two weeks ago the producer said it would be a British act to be announced on June 1st. Apparently the news slipped before that date though .

Live Earth maybe? There doesn't seem to be any hype over it however

But Live Nation is one of the partners of the event so.... Maybe a performance with Lady Gaga. They are bound to do something together now, don't think it will be a song but some kind of appearance/performance

my fav vocal performance of her. i don't understand why she doesn't do performances like this & put them on youtube & shut up the haters. she's just so lovable. if it wasn't for fans recording it we wouldn't have it. sigh.