All this amazing promo

My fav madonna has been Ghosttowndonna and iheartdonna. But I love all incl jimmy Fallon ratchetdonna. The only thing I would ve changed is the 1st single: should ve been gt hold tight or rebel heart. But I love that we have her in the news so much! And most importantly rh is among her best! Hope the gp finds about it! It's too good! Hope she abandons the film and starts recording her next amazing album!

I can't understand when somebody doesn't like LFL. I love the song so much, it touches a nerve, a part of my brain connected with my childhood and the vibe of songs like Express Yourself, Open Your Heart, Wheres The Party, Rescue Me... songs that brought euphoria in my living room.

Madonna evolved into a mature artist and that euphoria was kinda lost. Sometimes it came back, with Deeper and Deeper, Music, the bridge in Hung Up... But this pure eurphoria that brings Living for Love is like a treat for me.

Of course i respect your tastes, Elijah babe. :inlove:

How do all you fans who were fans from the beginning feel about Madonnas latest album flopping and dropping out the top 40 fast and lots of people in the younger generation not knowing who she is?

What kind of question is this?????? Flush please

How do all you fans who were fans from the beginning feel about Madonnas latest album flopping and dropping out the top 40 fast and lots of people in the younger generation not knowing who she is

We don't know so you should tell us since you obviously know one thing or two about not being popular.

I can't understand when somebody doesn't like LFL. I love the song so much, it touches a nerve, a part of my brain connected with my childhood and the vibe of songs like Express Yourself, Open Your Heart, Wheres The Party, Rescue Me... songs that brought euphoria in my living room.

I totally agree. Living for love made me dance around my room again, and got me all excited for the video premire as when I was a teenager and saw Frozen on MTV. LFL is definitely now among my most beloved M tracks!

How do all you fans who were fans from the beginning feel about Madonnas latest album flopping and dropping out the top 40 fast and lots of people in the younger generation not knowing who she is?

We have a comedian in our group

Guest Pud Whacker

Everybody knows who madonna is. That's why you joined this board. Because she still eclipses that fat little retarded dwarf you idolize.

Thanks for stopping by! :inlove:

Hahaha, we cannot tell because something like that has not happened yet, but you might tell us soon how does it feel when you drop out from this forum...bye

Funnily enough it's the young ones who seem to care. We expected this (or those that have been paying attention) so don't give a monkeys. It's not 1990 anymore.

This era is just perfect! So many performances, classic videos and great interviews... It's been an emotional roller coaster!

Bored to death on that Australian channel (with its golfer)...

queen-bored.gif

And after hours of nonsense, the meltdown when the stream went offline...

fmc.gif

Then the Grammys excitement...

excited-baby.gif

And then the Sam Smith award party in England...

AkkpP.gif

And THE fall...

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

And then, the endless amazement of the many performances and great videos...

giphy.gif

The fan fightings...

catfight.gif

The (many) holy flushes...

1429233533-2.gif

The sensitivity of some fans...

tumblr_mm339yvXtN1qd8zg3o9_250.gif

And the good laughs!

tumblr_inline_mq51gxCWI11qz4rgp.gif

:megamanson:

Madonna evolved into a mature artist and that euphoria was kinda lost. Sometimes it came back, with Deeper and Deeper, Music, the bridge in Hung Up... But this pure eurphoria that brings Living for Love is like a treat for me.

Of course i respect your tastes, Elijah babe. :inlove:

Honey dont know why I m not feeling it (and never felt it)... From the moment I heard it I felt it aint strong enough for a lead. And its not like RH is not full with jams... Personally I would ve gone with Hold Tight (it has a hit written all over it in my oppinion, musically it reminds me of some song of East 17 that stucked in your head and you cant get rid of it) Ghosttown (Madonna at best, its like Live To Tell mixed with TPOG or smth) or Rebel Heart - it is also anthemic very relatable strong melody chorus verses... I think my problem is with the music of LFL not the lyrics which are amazing. Its like musically it starts great but never takes off. It promises to build up into this anthem but in reality it never goes there... The music is not uplifting as the lyrics suggest, the chorus is repetitive and the verses are flat (musically). However LFL is like MILES ahead of anything anyone has released at least in 5 years (aside from Ghosttown) but for me it doesnt campare to EY, OYH or Rescue Me.

Woah calm down I'm not a troll or anything.. Maybe flopping isn't the right word but I'm just curious because she seemed so big in the 80s and 90s like she was untouchable. I don't care whether you guys hate me or not. You can love me or hate but I'm never gonna stop no no <3

Obviouslly you know nothing u talk about. Madge was deemed and seen as "uncool" in 1992 1993 1994 1995. It was only when she played Evita and ROL came out that the tide changed. 90ties were not comfort years. She was artistically on top but not commercially (in a way) and the public was saying the same thing they do know. She was old grandma past it should hang it up every fucking year since 1992

Honey dont know why I m not feeling it (and never felt it)... From the moment I heard it I felt it aint strong enough for a lead. And its not like RH is not full with jams... Personally I would ve gone with Hold Tight (it has a hit written all over it in my oppinion, musically it reminds me of some song of East 17 that stucked in your head and you cant get rid of it) Ghosttown (Madonna at best, its like Live To Tell mixed with TPOG or smth) or Rebel Heart - it is also anthemic very relatable strong melody chorus verses... I think my problem is with the music of LFL not the lyrics which are amazing. Its like musically it starts great but never takes off. It promises to build up into this anthem but in reality it never goes there... The music is not uplifting as the lyrics suggest, the chorus is repetitive and the verses are flat (musically). However LFL is like MILES ahead of anything anyone has released at least in 5 years (aside from Ghosttown) but for me it doesnt campare to EY, OYH or Rescue Me.

Feel the same in a lot of ways. LFL is a strong song, but something is so off that I don't enjoy it much.

Do like a couple of the official remixes better than the original.

Still love GT.

Obviouslly you know nothing u talk about. Madge was deemed and seen as "uncool" in 1992 1993 1994 1995. It was only when she played Evita and ROL came out that the tide changed. 90ties were not comfort years. She was artistically on top but not commercially (in a way) and the public was saying the same thing they do know. She was old grandma past it should hang it up every fucking year since 1992

I do not agree with that, while she was not at her commercial peak she was still doing pretty good, she was listed in billboard as one of the top 10 acts of the 90s still. Still scoring plenty of hit songs as well. No one can keep having albums sell 8 and 10 million forever, she settled into a pretty good range of commercial success. Either way after the early 00s she was pushing 50 so what does anyone expect.

Guest Medoner

She was old grandma past it should hang it up every fucking year since 1992

And 20 years later she does the superbowl with the highest ratings yet

Woah calm down I'm not a troll or anything.. Maybe flopping isn't the right word but I'm just curious because she seemed so big in the 80s and 90s like she was untouchable. I don't care whether you guys hate me or not. You can love me or hate but I'm never gonna stop no no <3

suspiciousHermione.gif

As of now, host Scarlett Johansson for May 2 SNL there is no scheduled musical guest artist yet. Hmmm

A double GT/BIM featurette would be perfect. Bring out Drake to do the GT dance and Nikki for BIM.

Guest Medoner

A double GT/BIM featurette would be perfect. Bring out Drake to do the GT dance and Nikki for BIM.

Are u serious with drake doing gt mv dance

I think my problem is with the music of LFL not the lyrics which are amazing. Its like musically it starts great but never takes off. It promises to build up into this anthem but in reality it never goes there... The music is not uplifting as the lyrics suggest, the chorus is repetitive and the verses are flat (musically). However LFL is like MILES ahead of anything anyone has released at least in 5 years (aside from Ghosttown) but for me it doesnt campare to EY, OYH or Rescue Me.

I feel the same way. Even though I really like the song, it doesn't lift off like it should. Maybe there should have been a breakdown with the choir. The song sounds rushed, like it needs another 30 seconds or so to bloom.