Coachella thread [continued]

artists are always more sensitive than "normal" people anyway. they get in the business to get love & attention. although i dont think M is very sensitive to that kind of thing I do think she's embarrassed and annoyed with drake and finds it all shitty. i mean this isn't backlash like the adoption stuff it's just a bit embarrassing for her as a sex symbol isn't it? just how the media/ppl react to it anyway. i think it's more embarrassing for drake as he seems like guy who never kissed a woman (unless he got bitten or got hurt but then he should say it already)

Babe , when it comes to Madonna,. its not more embarassing for Drake. He was assaulted by Madonna who won't act her age and look how disgusted he was by it all. Madonna is bearing most of the insults and we are used to that but like we said, to claim the woman isn't atleast a little hurt, her ego a little dented, and a bit embarassed and rejected is really over estimating how tough we think she is.

Drake sat on a chair. Put his head back. Closed his eyes. It is Madonna there. What did he think was about to happen? To react like he did is madness and if he was bit or mistakenly tongued the Grills, then he should have said EXACTLY that and not this nonsense of shock and his people telling TMZ about lipstick. That just has everybody saying, he is lying and trying to do damage control. Whereas if he said, listen, she bit my tongue,, people would then understand that reaction, Or simply, she had grills on so at the end it hurt. But no. He was shocked. What part of that reaction looks like a man in shock no matter how we want to delude ourselves. Shocked afterwards? Yes. But that wasn't the first reaction.

Yes. i am so stupid. I am such a fake fan to read into that. I don't know Madonna. Thank you. Your opinion on my interpretation has been noted. Madonna is a super hero with no heart or vulnerability. She just kissed a man she has been flirting with for weeks and he recoiled nd acted like she was disgusting. Most of the world is laughing at her and cracking their usual jokes but with added spice because Drake, a younger man, like she likes them, and a hot star at the moment, basically proved to them as they see it, that Madonna is repulsive. But no. Madonna can never be slightly hurt by that because for you she is hard as a rock. Thank you.

Oh stop that please. It's a KISS, and then Drake explained why he did that face, and that's it. Do we need to cry and pray for Madonna to recover? Maybe she was a bit hurt, but she won't seek psychological assistance. She survived far worse than this, including an embarassing fall on live TV and being called a hundred times "old", "obscene", "desperate", a "fucking fairground stripper". And she's still there showing her ass at the Grammys and kissing young guys, it shows how much she cares about what people say about her...

Just judging this from a woman's point of view and what a huge blow to her pride it must be. If a guy looked like he wanted to puke after kissing me and there were also a video of that going viral along with the world laughing at me I would've fucking died a thousand times from the humiliation. Then again I'm not Madonna.

Just judging this from a woman's point of view and what a huge blow to her pride it must be. If a guy looked like he wanted to puke after kissing me and there were also a video of that going viral along with the world laughing at me I would've fucking died a thousand times from the humiliation. Then again I'm not Madonna.

THIS!!! It's humiliating for a woman!! She is being laughed at! Ugh I can't with some of you.

this is what I feel.I feel sorry for her, because this reminds me of the typical situation were a girl is rejected by a man in front of all his friends, and he wasnts to act like he is superior to her...Of course she will continue with her life after this, but, I m sure she was hurt, you don´t do that to somebody that you have invited to your show!

in a few hours I will be ok with it, now I feel really bad for her...

and the performances were simple, nothing espectacular, I guess everyonce in a while that´s ok

Babe , when it comes to Madonna,. its not more embarassing for Drake. He was assaulted by Madonna who won't act her age and look how disgusted he was by it all. Madonna is bearing most of the insults and we are used to that but like we said, to claim the woman isn't atleast a little hurt, her ego a little dented, and a bit embarassed and rejected is really over estimating how tough we think she is.

yes

Posted this on the wrong thread, here it is:

Meanwhile both BIM and GT are out of the itunes Top 200. And the album's down to 77.

Not worth it, M!

well, I don´t think this is because of Drake´s face at her kissing him...although strangest things have happened lately!

You guys haven't forgotten the tit flash have you? Headlines for days about how disgusting she was and how no one wanted to see that. She's a desperate old whore etc.

Here we are 3 years later and we are all still alive. If you guys are embarassed for her, you will livr through it.

I'm starting to believe that was genuinely his "shocked, turned on face". Drake is probably the type of guy who makes really weird whiney sounds and cries like a girl during sex. fucking ew.

You guys haven't forgotten the tit flash have you? Headlines for days about how disgusting she was and how no one wanted to see that. She's a desperate old whore etc.

Here we are 3 years later and we are all still alive. If you guys are embarassed for her, you will livr through

this is different: the tit flash would have been as if he she has kissed him and he was very happy about it in all the images:something that a lot of people think is inappropiate because of her age and gender. This is like her tit appearing without she knowing it, and some people laughing at her while it happens

Guest Hunterlas

If he was disgusted why did he do those things before the kiss was over? Why is NOONE paying attention to that?

Can't we conclude that something obviously happened at the end for him to do that?

E X A C T L Y

I'm starting to believe that was genuinely his "shocked, turned on face". Drake is probably the type of guy who makes really weird whiney sounds and cries like a girl during sex. fucking ew.

Drake is a weirdo. Lol but I take what he says at face value. I think he genuinely feels bad that people interpreted that way.

this is different: the tit flash would have been as if he she has kissed him and he was very happy about it in all the images:something that a lot of people think is inappropiate because of her age and gender. This is like her tit appearing without she knowing it, and some people laughing at her while it happens

Ppl laughed at her then too. She was a joke for like a week but them she became a badass in retrospect.

Here we are 3 years later and we are all still alive. If you guys are embarassed for her, you will livr through it.

Which tit flash? :biggrin:

Ppl laughed at her then too. She was a joke for like a week but them she became a badass in retrospect.

well, not me, I mean, it didn´t feel as a bad thing for me,it was because I felt she was in control of the situation, she decided to show her tit. Now she didn´t want that reaction in his face.

OMG, she has to go to letterman now!!!! he will be laughing at her during a week, and then she will set the record straight!!!

Yeah I do remember people were mocking her and laughing.

I want this to be over!!! Lol

Bring on next media hoopla! Lol

Guest Hunterlas

she was in control of the situation, she decided to show her tit. Now she didn´t want that reaction in his face.

I couldnt agree more, this is a completely different scenario... On the other hand, I wish she hadnt done whatever it was she did at the end of the kiss to cause that reaction.

Guest Pud Whacker

well, not me, I mean, it didn´t feel as a bad thing for me,it was because I felt she was in control of the situation, she decided to show her tit. Now she didn´t want that reaction in his face.

It's all about this tbh. I never felt bad for her when she got hate for flashing her tit, or most of the other controversies, because she was in control or even invited the hate/mocking.. This is a whole different type of situation because she was literally humiliated on stage, something I haven't witnessed before, not this way, and it just ugh, it bothers me.

Guest Pud Whacker

OMG, she has to go to letterman now!!!! he will be laughing at her during a week, and then she will set the record straight!!!

You listen to me and you listen carefully.

SHE WAS INVITED TO HIS SET!!! THEY REHEARSED.

HE SAT DOWN ON CHAIR AND THREW HIS HEAD BACK TO BE KISSED BY HER.

HE HAS A TOUCH OF THE TARD.

HIS REACTION IS BEING READ BY OTHER TARDS.

MOVE ON!!!

MOVE ON!!!

:old::old:

if ya`ll feel so bad horrible for our poor madonna - don`t hang your shit on the rest of us - deal with ur issues! lol like actually try to see the positive in it all or focus on other things to get ur mind off it. broken records.

MOVE ON!!!

MOVE ON!!!

:laugh:

THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME!! REMEMBER THAT I DIDN¨T ANYTHING ABOUT THIS UNTIL HALF AN HOUR AGO!!!!!!