Coachella thread [continued]

I see many tabloids are reporting about Drake's last comment on instagram regarding the kiss "don't misinterpret my shock", that's good, at least they're not ignoring it.

24A4B215-E935-4602-9B00-BC1FE016D850_zps

How the fuck was this even printed :dead:

It's so dumb 😂😂😂

This is a melbourne newspaper by the way

:dead:

OK: 5 minutes ago I discovered this thread, and that something happened at coachella.I thought it was our typical "is she going to perform there????" thread...and suddenly I see some images of madonna kissing that Drake guy, and he is like disguted for it...or in pain. To me he looked disgusted, like a straight guy kissed by another man, you know they react to these things...but I just read it was pain...so, what the fuck happened? did she sing something????

I feel a little bit sorry for her after the images, it looks like he feels she´s gross.I know, he ahs explained that it was the gloss...that´s lame.But the thing is that she looks rejected!!!

well, I guess, if I wanted to be a calmed fan, without being upset or whatever, I should have been myself a sprignsteen fan or something like this...

yeah i can't imagine anyone not being a fan anymore because she kissed drake, lol. that's ridiculous. but I'm sure there are those kind of people. imagine what the outrage if she adopted david & mercy now or maybe if social media would've been active in 2006. it would've been scary. all of this just for a KISS. and i stand by my opinion: drake's an ass. seriously what's wrong with him? and if it's just a bite or her grill he should've said it right away to clear it up before the bs online

OK: 5 minutes ago I discovered this thread, and that something happened at coachella.I thought it was our typical "is she going to perform there????" thread...and suddenly I see some images of madonna kissing that Drake guy, and he is like disguted for it...or in pain. To me he looked disgusted, like a straight guy kissed by another man, you know they react to these things...but I just read it was pain...so, what the fuck happened? did she sing something????

I feel a little bit sorry for her after the images, it looks like he feels she´s gross.I know, he ahs explained that it was the gloss...that´s lame.But the thing is that she looks rejected!!!

well, I guess, if I wanted to be a calmed fan, without being upset or whatever, I should have been myself a sprignsteen fan or something like this...

Maybe the grills got caught? Initially he grabbed her hair and she pushed him away, some have said cause of the camera. : :electropop:

I still haven't seen it btw but am gonna watch it in a minute

I feel a little bit sorry for her after the images, it looks like he feels she´s gross..But the thing is that she looks rejected!!!

To me he looked disgusted, like a straight guy kissed by another man, you know they react to these things...but I just read it was pain...so, what the fuck happened? did she sing something????

Dude you're like 3 threads late for this drama :laugh:

Maybe the grills got caught? Initially he grabbed her hair and she pushed him away, some have said cause of the camera. : :electropop:

I still haven't seen it btw but am gonna watch it in a minute

The fuckturds who think he was grossed out or the likes for the kiss didn't really see how "into it" he was...of course all they focus on is in that awkward moment where he seems in pain first and then kind of stranged.

Whatever!

Wait. Let me get this straight. So even with Madonna posting her walking alone in a Ghosttown saying, Art imitates life, y'all still think, she wasn't hurt by this particular scandal?

Ha. Then I must be a fake Madonna fan because as I initially suspected, she was damn hurt by it and nothing Drake has done can erase that.

Thank you. I thought I was the only one that noticed the look on her face when she saw his reaction. Look at her even as she walks off and just mumbles "I'm madonna" . She is surprised because even if she bit him which I feel she did, just being the crazy gal she is, his reaction was so OTT I can't even deal with Drake right now. I loved her bullish response last night but she may have unfortunately stumbled on some press today because I am not liking that GT IG post but it's okay. She has seen worse. She will get over it. I hope she sees what a pussy Drake is, and is over it.

So even with Madonna posting her walking alone in a Ghosttown saying, Art imitates life, y'all still think, she wasn't hurt by this particular scandal?

Ghosttown pictures and quotes about art, really? Yeah, she must be really hurt then!

cryinggifs_01_1.gif?w=640

If there's anyone who is a 'fuckturd', that's Drake. His reaction is downright confusing and anyone who saw that clip thought he was disgusted by her. Let's just stop acting like people are reading into things that aren't there just for the hell of it and being haters, his reaction was fucking stupid, he knew this was broadcast live and everyone would see it, come on!

Dude you're like 3 threads late for this drama :laugh:

I just discovered this!!!!! I didn´t know anything! yes, I saw the thread, but I thought it was another type of thing, until I went to...perez hilton! and I just saw this!!! I´m feeling bad for her! I know I shoudn´t, because she´s used to it and all the things, but...wow, that was unlucky if it were the grills, and if he wanted to be funny or laugh at her...

Thank you. I thought I was the only one that noticed the look on her face when she saw his reaction. Look at her even as she walks off and just mumbles "I'm madonna" . She is surprised because even if she bit him which I feel she did, just being the crazy gal she is, his reaction was so OTT I can't even deal with Drake right now. I loved her bullish response last night but she may have unfortunately stumbled on some press today because I am not liking that GT IG post but it's okay. She has seen worse. She will get over it. I hope she sees what a pussy Drake is, and is over it.

You mean bit him by mistake, right? Cuz that's what it looks like to me too. How can he say it was lipstick when he grabbed her hair. :rolleyes:

If there's anyone who is a 'fuckturd', that's Drake. His reaction is downright confusing and anyone who saw that clip thought he was disgusted by her. Let's just stop acting like people are reading into things that aren't there just for the hell of it and being haters, his reaction was fucking stupid, he knew this was broadcast live and everyone would see it, come on!

this!!!

Wait. Let me get this straight. So even with Madonna posting her walking alone in a Ghosttown saying, Art imitates life, y'all still think, she wasn't hurt by this particular scandal?

Ha. Then I must be a fake Madonna fan because as I initially suspected, she was damn hurt by it and nothing Drake has done can erase that.

well according to some, she's super human with no feelings.

Ghosttown pictures and quotes about art, really? Yeah, she must be really hurt then!

cryinggifs_01_1.gif?w=640

Yes. I am so stupid. I am such a fake fan to read into that. I don't know Madonna. Thank you. Your opinion on my interpretation has been noted. Madonna is a super hero with no heart or vulnerability. She just kissed a man she has been flirting with for weeks and some see it as he recoiled and acted like she was disgusting. Most of the world is laughing at her and cracking their usual jokes but with added spice because Drake, a younger man, like she likes them, and a hot star at the moment, basically proved to them as they see it, that Madonna is repulsive. Drake said he wa sin shock. his people said it was the lipstick. Oh those are such glorious defenses for a clip and memes of his face that have had more views than some of Madonna's recent videos.

But no. Madonna can never be slightly hurt by that because for you she is hard as a rock. Thank you.

artists are always more sensitive than "normal" people anyway. they get in the business to get love & attention. although i dont think M is very sensitive to that kind of thing I do think she's embarrassed and annoyed with drake and finds it all shitty. i mean this isn't backlash like the adoption stuff it's just a bit embarrassing for her as a sex symbol isn't it? just how the media/ppl react to it anyway. i think it's more embarrassing for drake as he seems like guy who never kissed a woman (unless he got bitten or got hurt but then he should say it already)

This has been said before, but Dick Drake reacted like a fag who has NOT been hit on by a hot female. It would have been a different story if she would fingered him and ate out his asshole because there would have been no complaints. End of story.

No one here is denying that his reaction was unnecessary and stupid so WHY are people here still making the same comments??????

It's a day in the life of M. Her ego might be hurt but like you said, she has seen worse. I'm guessing she's more concerned on getting laid soon. it's been 2 weeks! :laugh: