Coachella thread [continued]

Joanofarquers... hahahahaha :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

of course she is affected, she's not a robot. But if she doesn't want to be affected she can easily avoid youngsters, release Joan of Arc with Jonni Mitchell on guitar and become the new Enya.

Oh, wait... she is a rebel too. She knows the costs. She's no new in this.

of course she is affected, she's not a robot. But if she doesn't want to be affected she can easily avoid youngsters, release Joan of Arc with Jonni Mitchell on guitar and become the new Enya.

Exactly! and I bet she still is going to release BIM as a single with a very crazy and polemic video and then again the Joanofarquers will be in emotional pain with all the criticism. :laugh:

Edited by madmex

I don't even know what any of this is about. Should I even dignify some of the comments out there within the media? I can't because I'm not sure where their comments are coming from. Should I be angry with them or pity them?

As far as the differences between the fans I think the problem many have is with the ease that some can be manipulated by the media when the facts are right before them. That is what some fans can't understand. I agree with Kurt in that I think the facts are being ignored.

If you look at the "whole picture" of the video it helps in interpretating his expression. Drake even told people not to misunderstand his expression but I don't think his opinion matters to some which is rich since they are, you know, "looking out for him." It's absurd. Drake's a 28 year old man and knew what was going on.

If anything I don't think Madonna would be hurt by his expression but by the way some have tried to spin the whole thing.

My range of feelings since Monday morning have been I don't get all the fuss, amused, and are you serious?

I also think it's interesting that I read someone asking if this was helping sales? I don't recall ever buying Madonna's music because she kissed someone or because people get upset by her. People getting into an uproar over what Madonna has done or said is a side of her public life that has caused me bewilderment, amusement, or great annoyance. Her longevity is based on her fan's love of her music. The music is there. The illusion is that anything else really matters.

I already regret commenting on this because I really don't know what any of it's about. All she did was kiss a guy onstage during a performance and his reaction was misunderstood. That musunderstanding is not fact.

the video of the youngturks is not bad actually, they are just giving both opinions without saying nasty shit about her. it's grown up, how they're talking about it. i haven't watched what wendy said cuz i read she said something about "worms" & i heard she wasn't nice, so i think i won't. i only see her when I'm bored and want a good laugh , she's not rational at all. the salon article however is completely sickening. but i saw the "journalist"'s other posts and he writes about "white hollywood" being desperate to cling to Empire and other race talk like that, so I think that has more to do with what he said than the rape BS. anyone clear minded can see at one moment he just had a "reaction".

Its so funny all the nobody's in the media thinking they are entitled to grandstand on what Madonna should and shouldnt do. I just laugh.

I don't even know what any of this is about. Should I even dignify some of the comments out there within the media? I can't because I'm not sure where their comments are coming from. Should I be angry with them or pity them?

As far as the differences between the fans I think the problem many have is with the ease that some can be manipulated by the media when the facts are right before them. That is what some fans can't understand. I agree with Kurt in that I think the facts are being ignored.

If you look at the "whole picture" of the video it helps in interpretating his expression. Drake even told people not to misunderstand his expression but I don't think his opinion matters to some which is rich since they are, you know, "looking out for him." It's absurd. Drake's a 28 year old man and knew what was going on.

If anything I don't think Madonna would be hurt by his expression but by the way some have tried to spin the whole thing.

My range of feelings since Monday morning have been I don't get all the fuss, amused, and are you serious?

I also think it's interesting that I read someone asking if this was helping sales? I don't recall ever buying Madonna's music because she kissed someone or because people get upset by her. People getting into an uproar over what Madonna has done or said is a side of her public life that has caused me bewilderment, amusement, or great annoyance. Her longevity is based on her fan's love of her music. The music is there. The illusion is that anything else really matters.

I already regret commenting on this because I really don't know what any of it's about. All she did was kiss a guy onstage during a performance and his reaction was misunderstood. That musunderstanding is not fact.

I agree. The way this has dragged on and on is crazy. Also, I understand people feeling love and sympathy for Madonna after all we are her fans. But going on about her being humiliated and embarrassed over and over is doing her no favours, in fact it it turning her into some kind of victim when she is not one. Do we have to go over what every no-body in the media and social media has to say? I still think that people have completely mis-read the entire situation anyhow.

Well female entertainers of all ages should look into what is being said and see what will happen to them if they go off script and against what they are supposed to do and be. The reactions are more telling of our society than of Madonna. One thing i get out of all this is that no matter what she does people are out there to get her BUT since they have moved on to the scandale du jour (and so shall we). People have been waiting forever for Madonna to break down and apologize, to make her act of contrition (pun), like they do with every entertainers, she almost did during the Ray of Light era that's why people like it so much. In the end they always want you to get in line when you stand out too much. That goes for everybody.

Dude you've written the same thing like 20 times....

And Dude you have stalked my post moaning and bitching about me like 20 times. There are thousands of members here. Stop riding my dick. Go ride someone else.

Nobody is swayed by the media. Some of us were particularly affected by this because of Drake's reaction. We all have different interpretations of what his reaction was. The fact that we feel sorry for her particularly about this mess, does not mean that anyone was crying during the many scandals or will be crying if she decides to release SEX volume 2 or kiss more girls on stage or date an 18 year old or whatever else.

We have tried to explain the difference but some people are either unable to discern subtleties and/or deliberately misunderstanding so they can use the latest emoji and talk nonsense. I love my Madonna in bullish mood and I felt she did reveal that she was a bit more upset than usual about this one. I think it is obvious to anyone with a brain. So, the Queen will always rise above, onwards we move and I hope she has a good fuck you plan for her next public appearance.

And Dude you have stalked my post moaning and bitching about me like 20 times. There are thousands of members here. Stop riding my dick. Go ride someone else.

Do you have any hot friends?

The JoanOfArquers is the new breed of protective fans, they just want to hug her, kiss her and even push her wheelchair and of course feeling sorry and worried 24/7 :laugh:

worried.gif

lol_anchorman.gif

Meanwhile M...

tumblr_m8uz2b1QtF1qc22fu.gif

197nn8s9sur9cgif.gif

oboy.gif

The thread has officially become obnoxious.

Either it's fans having a mental breakdown because Madonna might be a tad upset or it's fans wanting to crucify Drake and Wendy Williams.

Let's all collectively say "who gives a fuck" and move on.

Madonna seriously needs to give us something else to talk about

Stop riding my dick. Go ride someone else.

phewwwwwwww ohhh girl please ain't NOBODY riding your dick, don't flatter yourself now darlin

As hilarious as these are..LOL...go look at that first initial, puff out of his cheeks and grimace and covering his mouth after kissing Madonna. It's just that 1st few seconds. We heard him laugh after. Then he said WTF was that. Some claim he wiped his mouth as she walked off. There is no video of that so I can't comment on it...but just his 1st few seconds is what gave rise to all this. Without that, it will be the same old usual backlash. That is why for me, he shares blame in this mess.

Even though he has tried to clear it up but not good enough Mr. Yes you loved it and you thanked the Queen but is that your shock face, Mr Aubrey Graham? If so, here are 1million memes of your shock face while watching the Toronto Raptors. No similarity. Why was your shock face different here? LMAO. Maybe he's too embarassed to say he tried to tongue her and got his tongue in d wrong part of the grills. I feel like she bit his tongue cos when she put his hand down, at some point he starts flailing his arms(which some ofcourse have used as signs of force and him seeking help) so I feel she bit him there. M is the leader of the freak parade. Biting. Dear heavens. LOL.

I agree with those who said his reaction was a 'OMG I've just been kissed hard by Madonna'. I do think that his awkward facial expression belied his corresponding emotion at that moment. As a fan, I obviously would prefer it when the reception she gets to any project is favourable but when it doesn't necessarily go that way, it's natural to lament the lost opportunity of a round of good PR. We've all projected our own interpretation of what transpired on stage, with some strongly empathising because of perceived embarrassment for her, and some who have reasonably explained that she has weathered many a shit storm, some more harrowing than others, and will come out of this one as well.
So yes, there are differing levels of fan empathy based on assumptions about how she may have been affected by this incident. I don't think that people are deliberately not seeing your point. I have no doubt that you love M and venting can be cathartic. With all due respect, I don't feel that protracted venting on 'the mess', 'who is to blame for it', and being combative toward other well intended posters has been necessary though. She kissed a guy on stage and people saw what they wanted to see. Madonna will roll with the punches like the superstar that she is and move on. She has proven time and time again that she has never been a victim and will come out swinging. She is bringing so many wonderful things this era for fans to cherish so why not support her by refocusing energy on these instead? Crossing fingers for a BIM video.

in a new interview with huff post the article mentions diplo praised her drake kiss as "sick". hm. i don't know as i didn't hear him say anything but here's the interview if you're interested, he also talks about BIM

Diplo said the song addresses naysayers who slam Madonna because she's been in the business for so long -- just like those who used her age as ridicule for making out with Drakeduring his recent Coachella set, a moment Diplo praised as "sick."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/16/diplo-madonna_n_7070078.html

The thread has officially become obnoxious.

Either it's fans having a mental breakdown because Madonna might be a tad upset or it's fans wanting to crucify Drake and Wendy Williams.

Let's all collectively say "who gives a fuck" and move on.

Madonna seriously needs to give us something else to talk about

You are the voice of logic

"the nuns wrote: madonna needs a lot of extra love and support right now"

;)

but really, its been a media frenzy. its been crazy. she's human too and I'm sure she felt it. she can make fun of herself about it on SNL maybe and then perform a few songs. the good thing about her is that the more shit she gets the more she fights against it and becomes even bigger.