Coachella thread [continued]

I don't wanna say anything in fear of appearing sexist or dismissive of women's rights cuz I'm neither of those. But the way they write about her is so infuriatingly hypocritical.

Then again that stupid website is just like Huffingtonpost or Buzzfeed, anyone can write anything and have it go viral even though it's piss poor writing or deafeningly hypocritical. This is the worst part of the Internet, thirsty ppl with opinions they think are important, being treated like the New York Times.

i wish she would go on JIMMY FALLON again to do that skit 'ew' and joke about it all

i also wish she would do a photoshoot or video where she is hunchback, made up, to look 90 years old, with a cane and barely able to move around while all these younger people come for her. and at the end begin to shed it all off and underneath is the hot fit ass 56 year old woman that she really is.

OMG, I swear one of these days I'm going to vandalize Jezebel headquarters with their faux feminist slut shaming asses. I almost hate that website more than Pitchfork :lol:

Jezebel, Gawker and that entire ring of sites has become such shit. If you say a peep, they scream "cultural misappropriation!!" "Racist!!!" "islamaphobe!!" "woman basher!!" etc...

i also wish she would do a photoshoot or video where she is hunchback, made up, to look 90 years old, with a cane and barely able to move around while all these younger people come for her. and at the end begin to shed it all off and underneath is the hot fit ass 56 year old woman that she really is.

that's a good idea for the BIM video! :laugh:

Edited by madmex

i wish she would go on JIMMY FALLON again to do that skit 'ew' and joke about it all

I've always said this.. she needs to have a video where she has ageing make-up. Sadly this will never happen as she never wants to look bad and is hellbent on looking young. She should do Norma Desmond or Mae West in Sextette (she will later on :demonic:)

can she fight the ageism & sexism battle?

I just watched that interview with Nightline in 1990 where she explained sexuality on mtv & were the first to sell a music video (justify my love) and I was just thinking of how no one is doing that anymore. what she says is so intelligent & to the point. if these haters saw that today I think it would open their eyes a bit. she's a fighter. ageism is a HARD battle but if she can do it right with her style & performances and her articulateness & intelligence, I think she can do it.. just like in the early 90s. but not go overboard like with erotica i guess. but I do think she can do something powerful. with the right performance & image & message. i think she can.

In that case I hope Madonna tells you to go kill yourself. Her acknowledging him was the worst thing of the 21st century - worse than the stuck up British bitch!

That's kinda harsh, luv. :lol: Besides, he's so harmless and irrelevant now; no one cares, really.

No one should ever tell anyone to go kill themselves, this is why social media is so fucked up!!!

You should have seen him on Celebrity Big Brother!

No, I really shouldn't have. :lol: Seeing his mug everyday on the DM site around that time was more than sufficient.

then i shall write Guy asap, lol....album is itunes #100, so it did nothing but who knows maybe it would have fallen off the charts with or without drake. meh.

she'll do something again and everyone will forget. #soon

then i shall write Guy asap, lol....album is itunes #100, so it did nothing but who knows maybe it would have fallen off the charts with or without drake. meh.

You know, if the purpose of this performance was to promote Rebel Heart, she wouldn't have sang Hung Up and Human Nature... Just saying... :newspaper:

The haters have been very loud during this controversy. I've seen Tumblr posts with 100,000+ notes making fun of her or accusing her of kissing him against his will blah blah blah Tumblr is pretty shit anyways. Social justice warriors are constantly looking for shit to rant about so this comes as no surprise tbh. I've actually seen much better reactions on Reddit threads (not what I would've expected). For example this thread is on the front page:

http://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/32lzs5/its_not_about_the_destination_its_about_the/

Bj4ZJ0j.jpg

And quite a few comments (with many upvotes) are actually mentioning how they would still fuck Madonna and how Drake was actually into the kiss at first etc.

7LlP0B3.png

m2vO1E4.pngPL855Oq.png07xhONV.pngpP7EKD5.png

So while there's been a shit ton of hate for her, overall I would say that this stunt hasn't changed most people's mind about her. Those that hated her will continue to do so regardless of what she does. She's the most resilient pop star and I love her for that :inlove: Plus the kiss was pretty damn hot :inlove::inlove:

^ Saw an episode on youtube tonight of the popular young turks news show. They also discussed if the kiss was a sexual assault. :ugh: Have some trouble understanding this type of thinking that is perpetrated by social justice warriors who have hijacked left wing activism. Can't believe it's up for debate if M sexual abused Drake. M was horny as hell and she wanted black d**k. Case closed.

NO MORE OF THIS ! I'd rather have Madonna give head to Lil Wayne on national tv than seeing her like this ever again :

image.jpg

https://youtu.be/ndsxCbk5tZ0

We should have a "age appropriate" thread where we could share the horrific pictures of the various children books promo pics and inteviews for the raylighters to enjoy lifeless Madonna.

giphy.gif

I love everything about want happened at Coachella. The whole ratchet/messy vibe, the THREAT hat, the Big as Madonna t-shirt, the fact that Human Nature is clearly her personal anthem even though its a random 4th single to most people, everything.

The reaction is very telling but I think she knows what she's doing. Lars von Trier once said "A good film is like a rock in your shoe." Madonna is a rock in society's shoe. People don't like being uncomfortable and hence the negative reactions. But things need to get stirred up to create discussion. Madonna has, aside from a few brief moments, always been appreciated more years after the fact.

I just hope she continues it with the BIM video. I need her in full old age makeup doing a dance routine in a motorized wheelchair.

Lars von Trier once said "A good film is like a rock in your shoe." Madonna is a rock in society's shoe. People don't like being uncomfortable and hence the negative reactions. But things need to get stirred up to create discussion.

I like that. Unfortunately people wont realize it's not actually a rock but a diamond until it's too late.

Whoever wants to read into this too much will find whatever they want to read. Enjoy!

BINGO!

I'm truly disturbed at some of the scenarios people have COMPLETELY made up in their minds......and TRULY believe it. Despite the 25 comments from Drake etc. It's truly scary and I'm not even joking when I say that.

This whole incident has really opened my eyes......just wow unfuckingreal.

Guest Hunterlas

I'd rather have Madonna give head to Lil Wayne on national tv than seeing her like this ever again

We should have a "age appropriate" thread where we could share the horrific pictures of the various children books promo pics and inteviews for the raylighters to enjoy lifeless Madonna.

Im so sorry for you... Her message was clearly way above your head.

NO MORE OF THIS ! I'd rather have Madonna give head to Lil Wayne on national tv than seeing her like this ever again :

image.jpg

https://youtu.be/ndsxCbk5tZ0

How homey! It's Allison McGridle, the assistant store manager for Sears at the New Jersey Willbrook mall :wow: