Coachella thread [continued]

if ya`ll feel so bad horrible for our poor madonna - don`t hang your shit on the rest of us - deal with ur issues! lol like actually try to see the positive in it all or focus on other things to get ur mind off it. broken records.

that´s what I´ll do!!!! C U in mariah´s thread!!!

if ya`ll feel so bad horrible for our poor madonna - don`t hang your shit on the rest of us - deal with ur issues! lol like actually try to see the positive in it all or focus on other things to get ur mind off it. broken records.

I agree, the comments of this girl "Goddess" are so annoying, complaining and complaining and complaining since second one :(

^ And Madonna's Bitch You're A Fan post has almost 100k likes, way more than she normally gets. I'm telling you, this is no different from The Tit Flash 2012 or Miley Cyrus with Robin Thicke Dicke at the VMAs. It'll blow over into another pop culture landmark moment.

I really feel like fans are underestimating Madonna's self awareness and confidence. It's normal to want good reactions from people instead of negative ones, but all this talk about feeling sorry for her and assuming she's embarrassed... come on now. What's there to be embarrassed about? Drake cleared up the reaction, if people want to keep assuming he was horrified then OH WELL.

And Seaguy27, don't come for me anymore, it was unnecessary the first time and I'm telling NO ONE HOW TO FEEL. I'm trying to shed some positivity and reassure those who feel weird about this stunt instead of fueling hte doom and gloom. Nikki, Goddess, etc know where I'm coming from.

I agree, the comments of this girl "Goddess" are so annoying, complaining and complaining and complaining since second one :(

Oh fuck off. No need to single me out like I'm the only one here "complaining".

And I can complain as much as I want. WAH WAH WAH WAH WAAAH!!!!!!!! There.

nxoln2tpkh7azptsvbgi.gif

nxoln2tpkh7azptsvbgi.gifnxoln2tpkh7azptsvbgi.gifnxoln2tpkh7azptsvbgi.gifnxoln2tpkh7azptsvbgi.gif

Indeed. Let the ball grow and give your first interview asked about the Retard man and sing BIM and Unapologetic Bitch.

Guys in which universe there has been controversial girls and Madonna stays calm??? It was about time she gives scandal!!!

I do notice some male and female fans (not all) have different reactions to the kiss!

I can understand some female fans being more sympathetic to M being supposedly rejected because like others have already pointed out, women are expected to be sexy at all times in a male dominated society, but they get punished when they are sexually aggressive.

Retarded comments from trolls don't bother me, but the "outrage" has been an ugly parade of misogyny, ageism, sexism, and even anti-white prejudice directed toward M.

Now lets move on to her next media scandal that will reward her ego with several million views on youtube. :demonic: :demonic:

I kinda love when people says that she's too old blabla because she's getting more and more angry and can do so many great things just to shut people up.

Drake is probably the type of guy who makes really weird whiney sounds and cries like a girl during sex. fucking ew.

:lmao: :lmao:

Don't you ruin my fantasy girl!!

I have to say that Madonna does find a way to keep people talking about her. That can be a good and a bad thing.. almost like a double edged sword in a way.

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2015/04/madonna-shock-by-not-shocking/

Piece of shit!

I have to say that Madonna does find a way to keep people talking about her. That can be a good and a bad thing.. almost like a double edged sword in a way.

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2015/04/madonna-shock-by-not-shocking/

Reading the article, got the impression the writer is allowing negative criticism influence his/her judgement on M. She also did not look at out of place performing BIM! :angry:

Reading the article, got the impression the writer is allowing negative criticism influence his/her judgement on M. She also did not look at out of place performing BIM! :angry:

Exactly! That performance is one of the highlights of "Rebel Heart" era.

Guest Pud Whacker

That's what I heard. It will also feature Diplo, Nicki Minaj and Drake and will be released in black and white exclusively on Tidal.

C'mon!! :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

The colored version will be an exclusive on Tinder if you swipe Madonna to the right. Okay, I stop right here. :D

:rotfl: