Coachella thread [continued]

Guest Hunterlas

So according to a source, Drake was not "grossed out"....

The fact that this even needs to be investigated and explained!!!!

Guest Medoner

hold tight shouldve played fully and they shouldve kissed all through it. M wouldve only stopped to sing the "Everythings gonna"s and kept going :( way to bring a song alive with a performance

Drake I Wasn't Disgusted by Madonna Kiss It Was Her Gnarly Lipstick!!!

Her Gnarly Lipstick deserves a Twitter account! ;)

Edited by BetteDavisDub

I just wish the performance had been better. wasn't up to Madonna's usual standards always expect more from her. was just kind of messy but not in a good way. sometimes I feel like she really is trying too hard and drop the grills they aren't happening.!

I just wish the performance had been better. wasn't up to Madonna's usual standards always expect more from her. was just kind of messy but not in a good way. sometimes I feel like she really is trying too hard and drop the grills they aren't happening.!

Coming from someone who went off on the BIM Jimmy Fallon performance the other night I'm kinda getting into MessyDonna. God I wonder what that tour is gonna be like. Knowing her I'm leaning toward more artistic like MDNA other than booty get down like S&S. Especially that intro, gotta feeling it's gonna be one of her best ever. I really don't think we're in for all that much ratchet... until BIM that is.

Guest Medoner

I just wish the performance had been better. wasn't up to Madonna's usual standards always expect more from her.

I agree

I just wish the performance had been better......

I know what you're saying.

But, the performance wasn't the performance, the kiss was the performance. It was an "I don't give a fuck" performance which I actually think suited the situation. What's she gonna do? Rehearse a performance for two days just so the audience made up of people who have rejected her commercially can call her a try-hard? It would have been lame. They'd say, "look at her well-choreographed dance-routine - guess what we still won't buy your new album." I think it was perfect for what it was.

but the thing is it wasn't even a legit performance why are people taking it seriously? She was simply just messing around on Drake's stage...

I remember people criticizing her moves in that SNL skit with Gaga. Just chill people!

Guest Hunterlas

the performance wasn't the performance, the kiss was the performance. It was an "I don't give a fuck" performance which I actually think suited the situation.

We cannot justify the unjustifiable ...it was a very mediocre appearance. Everyway you look at it.

It wasn't a performance per se, it was just to get that damn kiss from Drake that's why Hung Up (I'm tired of waiting on you..) and Human Nature songs. She got what she wanted :laugh:

Edited by Blaylock

Yeah , she was not there to promote her album or music…she was there to support Drake because of his song that mentions her and Im sure she just wanted to have fun with her flirtation with him from before!

It was not meant to be a serious performance at all.

First, who still says gnarly. Seriously.

Secondly, repeating myself and all the sane people here .. the performance was not supposed to be serious. She was making mischief.