Coachella?

Seriously sad to see these very sensitive fans with their days ruined over what someone else thinks.

MADONNA OWES YOU NOTHING.

I survived through the Erotica era and I was like 12 , they can handle it I m sure

HAHAHA

Oh some people here are hilarious. Welcome to the social media world where someone you don't know who writes some silly thing upsets you

Why can't people be just a bit bothered again? Why is it so pussy to all of you?

"'Now I have faith that if I ever see him again I don't have to be extra tan"

These girls are psycho

:rotfl:

As if Drake would give 99% of these ugly whores a second glance.

"I thought MADONNA was a sista but she confirmed it when she moved your hand from her hair #donottouchthehair"

Thank GOD. The "heart" of the era was starting to drag. I hope we get nothing but REBEL for the rest of the ride

:rotfl:

I loved Ghosttown and some of the LFL performances but yeah I'm here for M-dolla trolling the fuck out of the media instead of that medieval castlevania queen talking about world politics and art. :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

"I thought MADONNA was a sista but she confirmed it when she moved your hand from her hair #donottouchthehair"

I just saw this!

SO TRUE

Your mum rules chelle!

"Please you need to file a restraining order against MADONNA. That shit left me with ptsd. I need therapy after what I witnessed"

😂😂

"Drake has been mine since he was jimmy. Ain't nobody want him when he was in that wheelchair but me"

Dead

"Tupac sexed her in her prime so hold that DRIZZY"

I'm just adoring these comments. My cat is giving me a massage as well. What a fine evening

"Lol you young thots getting salty over madonna she was doing shit with Pac and Kane back then"

Little whores are getting told

I just want to remind new fans here that ALL the moments in Madonna's career you, the press and GP cherish now were ALL treated with the same disgust, outrage and mean comments. Like a virgin VMA, Like a virgin video & song, her whole persona during the virgin years, tour included, wedding to Sean Penn, Shangai Surprise shooting (poison penns), Papa don't preach controversy, open your heart controversy, who's that girl tour & movie, speed the plow, Sandra Bernhardt friendship, like a prayer video, blond ambition tour, Vogue nipples in video, Dating bisexual Tony Ward, Justify my love video, truth or dare, sex book, erotica album, body of evidence, snake eyes, girlie show "Hold on Grandma" in Smash hits, Letterman, Take a bow video, filming Evita in Argentina, Being pregnant with Lourdes (full lenght articles against it in major publications), If Madonna calls (popular club track by Vasquez dissing her), the i hate Madonna handbook, the Madonna is over Robin Leech, Geraldo Riviera and al tv specials, The courtney love diss at the vma 95, turning 40 (as if she was the first woman ever to turn 40), the next best thing, drowned world tour (too much violence not enough hits), swept away, die another day, american life video & album, Britney kiss, the children books (that was mocked), hung up video (too old for leotards), David adoption, turning 50, christopher's book, Hard Candy album, Sticky & sweet tour costumes and dance routines, Filth and wisdom, Mercy adoption, divorce from Guy (people were praising him), dating Jesus Luz, Michael Jackson eulogy, the whole Gaga shit as an excuse to put her down, W.E (nazis), Superbowl illuminati, MDNA album sales drop, MDNA tour tits, Pussy riot, Olympia, Rebel Heart leak, Brits fall, Instagrams various controversies, Drake kiss.....

I must have forgotten some (dating Vanilla Ice & Dennis Rodman for example) but in the end BITCH SHE'S MADONNA, if you can't take the criticism of her just don't engage in it, don't read it because it's been there all the time. I read old magazines interviews last week on All about Madonna and it's always been this way, even during Ray of Light and Music just read the magazines there. Goldie, Prodigy, Tricky making news for not wanting to produce Ray of Light.

Madonna (and Liz) Knows what she doing and i don't understand you did not get it already. If you want a "safe" (from criticism) pop star you obviously chose the wrong one. It takes guts to be a Madonna fan :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

I just want to remind new fans here that ALL the moments in Madonna's career you, the press and GP cherish now were ALL treated with the same disgust, outrage and mean comments. Like a virgin VMA, Like a virgin video & song, her whole persona during the virgin years, tour included, wedding to Sean Penn, Shangai Surprise shooting (poison penns), Papa don't preach controversy, open your heart controversy, who's that girl tour & movie, speed the plow, Sandra Bernhardt friendship, like a prayer video, blond ambition tour, Vogue nipples in video, Dating bisexual Tony Ward, Justify my love video, truth or dare, sex book, erotica album, body of evidence, snake eyes, girlie show "Hold on Grandma" in Smash hits, Letterman, Take a bow video, filming Evita in Argentina, Being pregnant with Lourdes (full lenght articles against it in major publications), If Madonna calls (popular club track by Vasquez dissing her), the i hate Madonna handbook, the Madonna is over Robin Leech, Geraldo Riviera and al tv specials, The courtney love diss at the vma 95, turning 40 (as if she was the first woman ever to turn 40), the next best thing, drowned world tour (too much violence not enough hits), swept away, die another day, american life video & album, Britney kiss, the children books (that was mocked), hung up video (too old for leotards), David adoption, turning 50, christopher's book, Hard Candy album, Sticky & sweet tour costumes and dance routines, Filth and wisdom, Mercy adoption, divorce from Guy (people were praising him), dating Jesus Luz, Michael Jackson eulogy, the whole Gaga shit as an excuse to put her down, W.E (nazis), Superbowl illuminati, MDNA album sales drop, MDNA tour tits, Pussy riot, Olympia, Rebel Heart leak, Brits fall, Instagrams various controversies, Drake kiss.....

I must have forgotten some (dating Vanilla Ice & Dennis Rodman for example) but in the end BITCH SHE'S MADONNA, if you can't take the criticism of her just don't engage in it, don't red it because it's been there all the time. I read old magazines interviews last week on All about Madonna and it's always been this way, even during Ray of Light and Music just read the magazines there. Goldien, Prodigy, Tricky making news for not wanting to produce Ray of Light.

Madonna (and Liz) Knows what she doing and i don't understand you did not get it already. If you want a "safe" (from criticism) pop star you obviously chose the wrong one. It takes guts to be a Madonna fan :laugh:

Hector needs to pin this post!!!!!!

:clap:

To all those worrying, relax, take a deep breath and look at both of these Instagram posts. Drake says "Moments to write home about" which is a huge compliment. Then read Madonna's instagram post about haters. Madonna owned that stage and as usual, stole the show completely. Enjoy it all and forget the moronic haters. Madonna has attracted hate since 1985 and she never lets them destroy her.

6B4896B4-F856-462E-BECE-EFD1A54D0995.png

10477383_10153244087669402_2072880662663