Coachella?

Guest Hunterlas

She bit his tongue or lips, that's all.

She clearly did and it wasnt cool (in which world could she possibly want that reaction to be broadcasted around the world?!) he was down for the kiss, till she took it too far and hurt him cause she thought she was going to look like a badass instead we ended up with a video where it looks like hes gonna puke cause of the kiss.

Its just unfortunate.

This forum is a riot with people claiming they know the "GP"

"My sister is a slut whore redneck so she's the GP AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT MADONNA"

Erm no...The general public in this instance are people that don't own anything past TIC, if anything at all and the only knowledge of madonna is what they read about in the daily mail or general hear say...thatS my office...you need to pipe down

This forum is a riot with people claiming they know the "GP"

"My sister is a slut whore redneck with 7.5 children so she's the GP AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT MADONNA"

Well how do you know the GP…it is kinda vast, we all know tiny segments of it LOL

Like he would be "horrified" that Madonna kissed him. :)

If so that is even worst. If she did not bit his tongue with her grillz and if he wasnt genuinely repulsed then his "fake horrified" reaction makes this moment even more awkward for Madonna. She clearly was red faced and strut her way out of the stage probably thinking "WTF that idiot just did".

Erm no...The general public in this instance are people that don't own anything past TIC, if anything at all and the only knowledge of madonna is what they read about in the daily mail or general hear say...thatS my office...you need to pipe down

Ok mister GP office :lol:

She clearly did and it wasnt cool (in which world could she possibly want that reaction to be broadcasted around the world?!) he was down for the kiss, till she took it too far and hurt him cause she thought she was going to look like a badass instead we ended up with a video where it looks like hes gonna puke cause of the kiss.

Its just unfortunate.

:rotfl: I'm SCREAMING :rotfl: Did you put a spy cam in her tongue? :rotfl:

Its just unfortunate.

Yeah I don't think she should have bit him either. That's her being a little scandalous but people are just misinterpreting it for disgust. He put on a show for it till the end. He obviously wasn't that disgusted by it. He needs to at least say something but he wont

Like I said I don't see disgust on his face at all. He hit the hat on his side and then came up for air and pulled the "damn that was too much to handle " face

I PULL THAT FACE EVERYTIME I EAT AMAZING FOOD FFS

having said that he should clarify on Instagram 👍

Doesn't he laugh after, as she walks away...what's everyone losing their shit over :manson:

She's a badass and couldn't give two fucks. Chill!

She's amazing! :wow:

My personal opinion is that he blew a load.

I don't know anyone that smiles when they're cumming on stage tbh

So now she bit him??? :lmao:

Well it's kind of upsetting that people are laughing and judging people who are upset by this. Like you guys are older and have dealt with it more but like what the fuck? I'm a 21 Madonna loon who started stanning when the world was fed up with her, I guess I'm not allowed to be upset about this? Like what I'm supposed to do, rejoice while all up and down my Twitter and Facebook people are trashing my fave artist? And "get off social media" is supposed to help?

Like literally people are calling Madonna decaying old, crypt keeper, old hag

Making it about race like "what's wrong with white people"

Hundreds of memes. Not one of them positive. It's fucking irritating I'm sorry. But okay let me just be like you Guys and "exhale" like it doesn't bother me

Well it's kind of upsetting that people are laughing and judging people who are upset by this. Like you guys are older and have dealt with it more but like what the fuck? I'm a 21 Madonna loon who started stanning when the world was fed up with her, I guess I'm not allowed to be upset about this? Like what I'm supposed to do, rejoice while all up and down my Twitter and Facebook people are trashing my fave artist? And "get off social media" is supposed to help?

Girl.

NURSE!!!

Seriously..... the meltdowns in here are unbelievable. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

When did the Madonna fanbase become a bunch of 12 year old girls?

Where the fuck y'all been the last three decades with this woman? THIS IS WHAT SHE DOES. Making herself the headline no matter what hell she's dragged through. Shit...all this bullshit is exactly what she feeds off of. She knows exactly what she's doing.

It's said a million times, but y'all would never survive the early 90s. Seriously, put on your Ray of Light records and STFU. The Ritchie years are fucking over. Hallelujah!!!! Dita is back...and she's running this motherfucking show now. (Yeah, I said it. Come for me bitches. :newspaper: ) :rotfl:

NOTHINGS FUCKING WRONG WITH HIM

GOD HERSELF JUST PUT HER TONGUE IN HIS MOUTH

HER DIVINE POWERS PROBABLY ALMOST KILLED HIM

Guest Rachelle of London

YESSSS! If you cant deal with it, remove yourself from the situation. That applies to everything in life. The media are being mean towards Madonna. And...

By tomorrow they're gonna be laughing at her old hands again. This is the woman that used the n word on instagram and it was never mentioned again. It'll all blow over.

Gurl get used to it. Its just a day in the life of the Most famous woman on Earth evurrrrrr

Guest Rachelle of London

Seriously..... the meltdowns in here are unbelievable. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

When did the Madonna fanbase become a bunch of 12 year old girls?

Where the fuck y'all been the last three decades with this woman? THIS IS WHAT SHE DOES. She has never been about universal praise or acceptance.

Shit...all this bullshit is exactly what she feeds off of. She knows exactly what she's doing.

It's said a million times, but y'all would never survive the early 90s. Seriously, put on your Ray of Light records and STFU. The Ritchie years are fucking over. Hallelujah!!!! Dita is back...and she's running this motherfucking show now. (Yeah, I said it. Come for me bitches. :newspaper: )

:clap:

OMG I was waiting for you VM!

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!

A lot of people don't like his reaction which is getting the only attention!! We just want him to say something! I don't want Madonna to be known as the bad breath kisser! I'm sure you guys wouldn't like this comment upon yourselves! I