Coachella?

Guest Rachelle of London

"Drake has been mine since he was jimmy. Ain't nobody want him when he was in that wheelchair but me"

Dead

I have tears!!!! I cant deal

:dead:

but she was NEVER mocked for being a bad kisser. which is what they're saying now.

24llf0p.png

OMG U should totally just end it all now!!!! Punch yourself in the mouth!!!

"If course drake tried to get romantic by putting his hand in her hair and she tossed it right back"

😂😂😂 I'm glad so many people have noticed that

Carly, Were you thinking it was about Shakira :lol:

I was confused as fuck. It's such an uncool abbreviation 😂

Goat? Really ? 🐐🐐🐐🐐

I just want to remind new fans here that ALL the moments in Madonna's career you, the press and GP cherish now were ALL treated with the same disgust, outrage and mean comments. Like a virgin VMA, Like a virgin video & song, her whole persona during the virgin years, tour included, wedding to Sean Penn, Shangai Surprise shooting (poison penns), Papa don't preach controversy, open your heart controversy, who's that girl tour & movie, speed the plow, Sandra Bernhardt friendship, like a prayer video, blond ambition tour, Vogue nipples in video, Dating bisexual Tony Ward, Justify my love video, truth or dare, sex book, erotica album, body of evidence, snake eyes, girlie show "Hold on Grandma" in Smash hits, Letterman, Take a bow video, filming Evita in Argentina, Being pregnant with Lourdes (full lenght articles against it in major publications), If Madonna calls (popular club track by Vasquez dissing her), the i hate Madonna handbook, the Madonna is over Robin Leech, Geraldo Riviera and al tv specials, The courtney love diss at the vma 95, turning 40 (as if she was the first woman ever to turn 40), the next best thing, drowned world tour (too much violence not enough hits), swept away, die another day, american life video & album, Britney kiss, the children books (that was mocked), hung up video (too old for leotards), David adoption, turning 50, christopher's book, Hard Candy album, Sticky & sweet tour costumes and dance routines, Filth and wisdom, Mercy adoption, divorce from Guy (people were praising him), dating Jesus Luz, Michael Jackson eulogy, the whole Gaga shit as an excuse to put her down, W.E (nazis), Superbowl illuminati, MDNA album sales drop, MDNA tour tits, Pussy riot, Olympia, Rebel Heart leak, Brits fall, Instagrams various controversies, Drake kiss.....

I must have forgotten some (dating Vanilla Ice & Dennis Rodman for example) but in the end BITCH SHE'S MADONNA, if you can't take the criticism of her just don't engage in it, don't read it because it's been there all the time. I read old magazines interviews last week on All about Madonna and it's always been this way, even during Ray of Light and Music just read the magazines there. Goldie, Prodigy, Tricky making news for not wanting to produce Ray of Light.

Madonna (and Liz) Knows what she doing and i don't understand you did not get it already. If you want a "safe" (from criticism) pop star you obviously chose the wrong one. It takes guts to be a Madonna fan :laugh:

No one is talking about something notorious Madonna did…they are just talking about how grossed out Drake was from kissing an old hag that is acting like your old drunk great aunt sue. Sorry but you guys are trying to make yourself believe this is a positive notorious Madonna moment when its not.

I would agree with you if she went on stage and flashed her vagina and said lick it, and half the country was outraged and saying how dare she at her age show her old vagina to us! Then I would be totally laughing!

Edited by seaguy27

comments from People.com

'I like how everyone thinks he hated this kiss..lol. His body completely relaxes when she plants it on him, his hand goes up to her head as if to welcome her AND he never pushes her away (and it was pretty long). Not to mention he is kissing her back. Man, you are all naïve. This guy loved it.'

'Drake doesn't look disgusted. The guy is LAUGHING...watch the video'

u bitches gettin mad over the social media flames are some weaklings :lmao:

Madonna would EAT YOU for breakfast, hell--I'D EAT U for breakfast

I loved Ghosttown and some of the LFL performances but yeah I'm here for M-dolla trolling the fuck out of the media instead of that medieval castlevania queen talking about world politics and art. :rotfl:

Let's not dismiss Heartdonna again though. For my part, I loved hearing her talk about politics and art - for the reason alone that she's pretty much the only pop singer around who's able to talk about stuff like that at all. Plus it showcased how sophisticated and intelligent she truly is.

I do hope we get some more Heart for this era, maybe towards the end of it...But I'm all for letting the Rebel shine until the tour too!

Can someone pleeeeease upload the a link? There was a LQ link on page whatever and I didn't click it because I thought there would be HQ later. But no. No HQ.

Anyone? And not just the kiss (I have seen it already, and it was super hot and awesome till Drake ruined the moment in the end) but the whole 5 minutes? I NEED it! And it seems everyone else has already seen it..

edit. I tried to look for it on Youtube but it's mission impossible because there tons and tons of fake videos.

Oh god, there's no need to break in tears my nation fellows, people who hate madonna, will hate her more, people who casually like her will casually hate her or love her, and we will still love her. Life goes on, and you should all sit on a big cock today to relax

u bitches gettin mad over the social media flames are some weaklings :lmao:

Madonna would EAT YOU for breakfast, hell--I'D EAT U for breakfast

Billboard reporting the narrative like they are is not getting mad at social media. It is simply being irritated at naive stupid ass reporting. Big difference.

I do not care about what people say on twitter or instagram or whatever, I just hate the way media twists things and creates a bullshit story which in turn becomes the gospel. I guess its a pet peeve of mine that goes way beyond Madonna. Im also just slightly shocked at how much people still believe things on stage are spontaneous and not planned out even when its so obvious. I guess in the day of reality tv people are easily fooled into thinking everything is so real.

Edited by seaguy27

Billboard reporting the narrative like they are is not getting mad at social media. It is simply being irritated at naive stupid ass reporting. Big difference.

omg a Madonna headline got twisted into something negative like omg that has never happened before..big DEAL :lmao:

getting mad and caring about this STUPID SHIT that doesn't matter is the exact opposite of whatever M stands for.

ANYWAYS....MOVING FORWARD AND NOT LOOKING BACK!!!!!!! U bitches should DO THE SAME!