Madonna is NOT performing at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards!

Guest Pud Whacker

I believe that she is gonna do it. Is there anywhere she hasn't performed in this time around?

Rachael Ray.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

She needs to do Wendy

yeah because everyone likes to hang around the pepto bismol-soaked cunty neighbour that talks shit behind your back every chance they get, a really nice way to spend the afternoon tea time

My brother actually does some freelance work in video department for Rachel Ray show.

If he finds out any gossip about M doing her long awaited debut there, I will leak the s**t :excl:

Is she a CUNT like they say she is?

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah because everyone likes to hang around the pepto bismol-soaked cunty neighbour that talks shit behind your back every chance they get, a really nice way to spend the afternoon tea time

She did Howard Stern

Guys, i can confirm that M will not be performing at the Billboard awards :(. I work in entertainment and have some connections in the US. Just spoke to one of my friends who works for getty. She was having breakfast with one of the executive producers of the show so i asked her to ask him if M was performin. He said No... But that If I was into Rihanna or britney i would be happy ... So there you go, she isn't performing :(

Guys, i can confirm that M will not be performing at the Billboard awards :(. I work in entertainment and have some connections in the US. Just spoke to one of my friends who works for getty. She was having breakfast with one of the executive producers of the show so i asked her to ask him if M was performin. He said No... But that If I was into Rihanna or britney i would be happy ... So there you go, she isn't performing :(

Let me guess,Rihanna is going to receive some special tribute and Britney is presenting it to her,or they're going to perform together which is so 2-3 years ago

If you're wrong you deserve to be banned

That goes for you too Transitional

If you're wrong you deserve to be banned

That goes for you too Transitional

Wish i were. I was already envisioning her singing bitch i'm Madonna with the likes of rihanna, Taylor, justin, miley acre among in turn bitch i'm Madonna. Now that's the kind of video that would go viral!

Yeah, I start to believe she won't be there :( Shit, BIM could really profit from an award show performance.

By the way Britney has a new single coming out with Iggy Azeaeaeiaelia (don't know how she spells her name, sorry :D), so it's possible that she is going to be there and lip-synch for her life. Iggy even hinted the performance.