Andy Cohen and Sandra Bernhard react to Ghosttown!!

Pretty shady and bitter these ladies. And why would M go on this low rent show any way? The way he talked about her on "Howard Stern" and now THIS pot stirring sadness. Butt hurt she denied him an interview? I wouldn't call him a fan. More like a fair weather fan since during the GaGa/M debacle he shaded her and sided with GAGA.

He never trashed her on stern. Read his book. He's a fan, a friend, and a stan.

He IS a bonafide fan and loon good Lord most of the Madonna posts in this forum are cattier than that! :wacko:

:lol: Heavens yes. Andy is a huge Madonna fan, he is always raving about her. I feel sometimes people look for shade from well known fans when there is no need too. Similar to how Dollhouse tried to imply Ellen was making fun and shading Madonna with the violin skit. :doh: Save the scorn for the real haters such as Piers, Sharon, Roger Friedman ( never get fooled by one postitive article from him ) and Chelsea Handler. Andy is right up there with Jimmy Fallon, Skye Ferreira, Glenn Close and Darren Hayes - great fans indeed.

• 2 months later...

I didnt hear/sense any shade. I think by default Sandra acts that way w. everyone lol. Dry/ sarcastic etc...If anything 'seems' she FINALLY and officially totally let whatever falling out they had... go. Doubtful they had a face/face reconciliation lol but think its a matter of it being sooo many years now, maturity, and Sandra (like most of Ms present day haters) finally coming clean and just admitting she's still in love, fascinated and obsessed with her!! Back in the day (not that long ago) Sandra was every bit as vicious as Piss Morgan, smElton, and all the others bitter, obsessed trolls/haters. Theres too many to mention but I remember endless quotes in magazine articles that she said some of the most c*nty things to the core about M LOL.

I think she probably secretly admires M's work ethic and not close to retirement dedication but the whole ageism controversy has also given Sandra a legitimate opening to question the motivations of a workaholic in a way that actually sounds very reasonable and feeds into the meme of what a lot of people are already debating. Can't imagine the conversation if the two ever do meet face to face again, though. lol

Edited by elayman