"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

BIM was the only song from Rebel Heart that gave me INSTANT goosebumps and REPLAY value when I heard it. (THE ENTIRE ALBUM IS ACE...but this song really did it for me).

Nicki Minaj won't be touring until June. She'll meet madonna and diplo on May for filming the video of the year.

This would be amazing

WTF!! We are not racists! Hip hop is just not a popular genre in the country. I cannot speak for people born or raised in the US and who call themselves Mexican. Two different worlds. I have always noticed that what is popular in the Billboard Latin stuff is just not what we listen to here.

And Bitch I´m Madonna is a cool song. Not single material, but a fun song, like Spanish Lesson or Bday Song.

Yes we are racists and we also kiss expensive bottles of wine (20 dollars) on the weekends while listening to Putina Rubio.

Now seriously tho, equating BIM to Spanish Lesson or Bday song? De cual fumaste?

Yes we are racists and we also kiss expensive bottles of wine (20 dollars) on the weekends while listening to Putina Rubio.

Now seriously tho, equating BIM to Spanish Lesson or Bday song? De cual fumaste?

jajajajajaj!

even though I don´t like BIM, well, I can see is better than SL! although the perfomance was very good, that is true...and, I don´t know anything about mexicans, mexicans from america (wow, that sounded weird to me, are the mexicans from outside america?...this reminds me of Juanita realising that she was mexican! like the people selling oranges near the roads!!!!).I´m really surprised with the love that BIM receives, I mean, I thought it was going to be this album´s I´m going banabas, a fun stupid song, as simple as that...but yes, hip hop is not big here either

4c87752ba4d0b9c4a44698327c4b5c31.jpg?ito121e12f47e704a5f6c71b1dddf7bea7a.jpg

Nicki Minaj won't be touring until June. She'll meet madonna and diplo on May for filming the video of the year.

6890249.gif

LOL ok maybe I went too far. But SL has that killer Pharrell production, just as BIM has Diplo's, and then lame lyrics. So that is why I see them as similar. She can release any song she wants, it is just that I really think there are far better tracks on the album, that's all.

B Akerlund liked my drawing on instagram :) so cool! :)

And she SHOULD!!! It's AWESOME!! Your work/art is always beautifully done...down to the last drop! Also, I "liked" BIM when I first heard it. My younger counter-parts (nephews, nieces, young employees...etc)....they all LOVED the song. After seeing the performance on Jimmy F...and listening and watching repeatedly (cranked)...it's finally got me hooked! Again, "robster"....great artwork....hope it gets some recognition!!

I was blasting BIM right now on my headphones and some square bitch came over and said "Um, I can hear your little music, do you mind turning it down" and then I said "bitch, get off my pole!" Then I said "no, I'm just kidding, that's a lyric from the song. I will gladly turn it down for you."

And that was that.

Guest bluejean

I wonder why of all people to mention, Traditional chose Bette Midler for insider infos?

Most likely NTP for Bette which may garner him/her a nod in the NTP awards

I was blasting BIM right now on my headphones and some square bitch came over and said "Um, I can hear your little music, do you mind turning it down" and then I said "bitch, get off my pole!" Then I said "no, I'm just kidding, that's a lyric from the song. I will gladly turn it down for you."

And that was that.

Bitch get off my pole!! is my grindr about me :lmao:

As ballsy as Madge is, she seems to still look for mainstream approval of her music.

She always goes the safest way upon her first single releases as of late....

MDNA....... Gang Bang would have been the sickest first single release by a pop singer, ever. Radio is just not gonna invest much on her, why bother? Just go the distance..

Can someone give me her Vevo channel password? I'd like to upload the Jimmy Fallon appearance. I'll do it for free.

not only Jimmy Fallon apperance but and all her videos :laugh:

I wish they all would be upload there