"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

is Jimmy the american "El Hormiguero??? :huh:

More or less. Imagine Madonna singing Ghosttown in El Hormiguero? The impact would be a zillion bigger performing BIM. Just imagine which kind of public you have for Pablo Motos. IMO this has been a very wise move for Madonna, she knows already that Ghosttown is not going to smash the world, she has to promote HERSELF as young, funny and full of vibe.

I wasnt excited about this first but this performance was pure Madonna. It's almost iconic in a way - the outfit, sock bitch, attitude, choreography, Diplo - it's brilliant and fun! One of the best performances during this era.

I'm still sad and a bit confused why she abandoned Ghosttown but thank god she gave us a classic Madonna show!

Now Madonna - go back to promote Ghosttown!

I wasnt excited about this first but this performance was pure Madonna. It's almost iconic in a way - the outfit, sock bitch, attitude, choreography, Diplo - it's brilliant and fun! One of the best performances during this era.

I'm still sad and a bit confused why she abandoned Ghosttown but thank god she gave us a classic Madonna show!

in letterman , europe, asia, australia! south america!

Exactly. We can't celebrate the FU attitude during Erotica and try to put her in a box since 1997. This woman is wild, she showed her undies in the MTV 30 years ago, for God's sake.

I really think that some fans need some reminding, they have to watch her with the goldtooth and heidi outift to remember who this woman really is. She's been too kaballah for too long I guess.

What did everyone think of the comedy skit? (honestly!)

I think the jokes are things that she says to her friends, and they are funny, but not enough for a show.Also, when she mentions the picasso or the warhol...is not bragging, but it may sound like it! she was out of place, but also quite natural

ok now that some of you (well all of us cuz it was great) got Bitchimmadonna performance, I want her to do BODY SHOP! since she's performing all kinds of rebel heart songs anyway ;) please let her NOT abandon this amazing song!

the whole Jimmy Fallon show was amazing ! can't wait to see the tour now ! even the comedy act was not bad ! which other artists at this point of their career would have the courage to do something like that ? not a lot !! koodos to you M ;)

Guys the performance clip is owned by NBC and her team can't really put it on youtube. You can't even find one official Jimmy Fallon performance clip on youtube.

Guys the performance clip is owned by NBC and her team can't really put it on youtube. You can't even find one official Jimmy Fallon performance clip on youtube.

They should be uploading it within the next few hours.

Also, NBC is universal, isn't thst who she's signed to?