Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Even though BIM and Body Shop are my least favorite songs from the album, I can't wait for BIM single and video to be released. After the Jimmy Fallon performance, I am feeling the song in another way, especially that mix she used. And a summer video is always welcomed, can't wait !!! And I wish another single for the autumn and that's it. Can't wait to see her in november in Prague !

The rooftop pool is actually her bathtub and it'll be filmed in her bathroom with rats :lol:

Inside scoop!! :rotfl:

I echo the call for Diplo and Nicki to be in the video. M and Jonas, make it happen!

Btw, the BIM vid on NBC's Tonight Show has been removed. I'm not sure when that happened or why and there doesn't seem to be an alternative link to the performance.

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/madonna-bitch-im-madonna/2858135

The video is going to be epic. I expect something funny and provocative. Do you think it's likely that they include references to some of her iconic looks? There is a lot they can do with this song.

Even though BIM and Body Shop are my least favorite songs from the album, I can't wait for BIM single and video to be released. After the Jimmy Fallon performance, I am feeling the song in another way, especially that mix she used. And a summer video is always welcomed, can't wait !!! And I wish another single for the autumn and that's it. Can't wait to see her in november in Prague !

Hey, I'll be seeing her in Prague too! On the 9th! :Disco_Ball:

I'm so excited!!! Love me some M dancing in the club. I hate when she gets criticized but this time I don't give a shit. Fuck acting her age, fuck dressing appropriately, I want to see grills, I want to see skin, I want her to hump everything and everyone and most importantly I hope she's controversial and naughty and sticks her middle finger up at the world and look gorgeous doing it.

I'm so excited!!! Love me some M dancing in the club. I hate when she gets criticized but this time I don't give a shit. Fuck acting her age, fuck dressing appropriately, I want to see grills, I want to see skin, I want her to hump everything and everyone and most importantly I hope she's controversial and naughty and sticks her middle finger up at the world and look gorgeous doing it.

Exactly. No matter what she does, she is always being criticized. Well, let's get crazy

I need her to start the video with a messy granny look with her grillz, then she and her homegirls go out partying making out with young peeps, sucking the youth out of them and getting hotter and hotter towards the end of video with her in a bikini serving some major choreography. I want to see her mocking herself with the cape and kissing a young guy etc. :rotfl:

:lmao: I know i think its so cute!! I want it in the video for just like one second!!!

Stephen, you should write an article suggesting this ! :lol::rotfl: I want it to happen. You have influence, remember Gaga being in the people of Walmart.

Stephen, you should write an article suggesting this ! :lol::rotfl: I want it to happen. You have influence, remember Gaga being in the people of Walmart.

I posted a picture of Hello Madonna and tagged her in it on instagram. Maybe she will take notice!

:lmao: I know i think its so cute!! I want it in the video for just like one second!!!

Madonna Hello Kitty. :rotfl: It's awesome.

I don't think she'll mind having it in the vid and I hope she sees your post on IG!

osaka_170906_tshirt_news.jpg