Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

As lovely as an unflushable turd. Oh I can't wait for Hector to come and give you a GOOD flush.

BambiGambi, your wishes have come true. Traditional was given Hector's royal flush in the chart thread !

I am super pleased with this choice!!! Bitch,I'm Madonna will slay!!!!♡♡♡♡♡

Considering the way the market is now. M might aswell release ALL the songs as singles. I'm up for a video for all the songs. Might aswell (never gonna happen but a girl can wish)

Well we'll definitely have more than 3 singles this era!! Devil Pray, Hold Tight, Inside Out, Heartbreak City, etc., are all amazing single potentials. But yeah, it would've been awesome if she did videos for all of the songs :inlove:

I LOVE the "gap" grill she's wearing!! It's like a bionic throwback to her past self!! Haha if that makes any sense!! Madonna is so clever, she just rocks! I love this bitch! :inlove:

*string intro and dramatic build up and spoken word intro with extension and perhaps sample from another song?**

... I want to start a revolution of love

Are you with me?. ..

*dramatic pause*

First you loved me and I let you in

YAS YAS YASSS!±!!!

Suedey has spoken. :wow:

Considering the way the market is now. M might aswell release ALL the songs as singles. I'm up for a video for all the songs. Might aswell (never gonna happen but a girl can wish)

:clap:

even because (almost) every song ofthis masterpiece deserves single treatment

I wish that were the official cover. I simply love it!

Ok, Madonna here is the thing. Who knows how singles will be released in 2 or 3 years, maybe they are released through some weird app that streams in chips in our brains or something like that.

... so this is your last chance to release a DOUBLE 12" VINYL WITH REMIXES, inc. POSTER, PLUS A PICTURE DISC, PLUS A 7", PLUS A CASSETTE SINGLE. AND CD-1, CD-2 WITH UNRELEASED TRACKS FROM THE REBEL HEART SESSIONS

Yes. Flood the market with physicals. And state clearly "this is a treat for my fans, this is my thanks for buying my singles".

And then we all will be happy.

This will only happen when she hands her album distribution rights back to WB.

But then again, will single still be around at that point of time?

How do people not know that the Ray of Light video is iconic, it's one of her most iconic videos, hell even Family Guy used it in an aside:

Peter did all of Madonna's movements perfectly. He's the ultimate fan. :)

Retires?! Gtfo I swear she has some of the most bitter, useless, backwards and worthless fans of any singer ever.

As many have said, I was referring to the grill. I would like THAT to be retired. Why would I be on here if I wanted Madonna herself to retire?!

By the way, I wasn't going on a grill bashing tirade or anything. I was just responding to Pud Whacker who commented on how her mouth looked. That's my main issue with the grill. It makes her mouth look all weird.