Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Why is this Traditional asshole still on here? It was funny when everyone was making fun of him the first few times, but now it's just annoying.

All them bitches she posed with the last few months should be filmed lipsynching to Bitch i'm Madonna

i'm so f*ckinng in love with this idea....

imagine... all over the chorus....they sing "Bitch I'm Madonna".... Katy, Miley, Nicky, Britney, Rihanna, Beyonce, Gaga,Kanye, Drake, Diplo, Ellen...Obama.. haha! ICONIC VIDEO!

Edited by Mr.Candy

i'm so f*ckinng in ,vow with this idea....

imagine... all over the chorus....they sing "Bitch I'm Madonna".... Katy, Miley, Nicky, Britney, Rihanna, Beyonce, Gaga,Kanye, Drake, Diplo, Ellen...Obama.. haha! ICONIC VIDEO!

Too tacky. She might as well just do the Illuminati video then lmao

Apparently Adam lambert is gonna drop his second single 'Bitch I'm Adam' next week.

Devil Pray as a single wouldn't do good because of its lyrical content.

And Bitch is ok? It's going to get bleeped or replaced with another word. I hate when radio edits do that. I don't see BIM getting radio airplay, but you get my point.

Love BIM, hate Devil Pray.

I'm the opposite. It's so weird how divided the fan base is.

*sigh* I guess the plus side of her not releasing singles I like off both the MDNA and RH albums is that it hurts less when they flop :huh:

I agree about MDNA, but I think L4L and GT were good choices as singles. Yeah, they were safe, but at least they are good. The safe single choices from MDNA weren't, IMO.

Oh I'm sure there's a good chance that will be the single cover, except the cool background will be replaced in photoshop w/ a basic blue.

Anyway, said this a half dozen times but compelled to say it again:

BIM, remixes and video. Yes please.

Jonas again? He's better suited to this kind of song than "Ghosttown," but he's seriously overrated.

All them bitches she posed with the last few months should be filmed lipsynching to Bitch i'm Madonna

I like this idea.

#rayoflighter

I love how this is tossed around by certain fans as an insult or something. :laugh:

Guest Pud Whacker

Hope that's the single cover. We need at least one good single cover this era!

and you think this is it? whats going on with her mouth?

bitch-madonna.jpg