Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

THE MOST FANTASTIC NEWS ALL DAY!

Finally a video for BIM. ONE OF THE BEST TRACKS ON RH.

And yes I also hope she uses the Diplo mix but it will be amazing either way! Can't wait for the video, and official remixes.

OMG

szei6t.jpg

I was so afraid we were just gonna get the LFL and GT videos and she was gonna go straight back into tour rehearsals and be done with anymore music videos.

SO AFRAID.

szei6t.jpg

I hope the remixes are amazing and we already know the video will be epic in scale. Madonna and Nicki together is always spectacular.

I'm so fucking excited.

szei6t.jpg

....Anyways.

Even though it's my least favourite from RH, it's kind of a no-brainer to release it as a single. It seems to be the one song from the RH that really resonates with the general public. A lot of hardcore fans are against the song being a single for predictable reasons but if a single is aimed to be a commercially successful then BIM should definitely be a single.

However I do love knowing that M wanted to release Devil Pray. It's probably my favourite from the album but I just don't think it would work as a single. As others have mentioned, so many people would not read between the lines and think M is just trying to act cool by promoting drugs.

Akerlund and BIM is an interesting mix. I'm definitely intrigued.

Guest Rachelle of London

BIM actually has a chance of charting. As much as I love DP there's no way that would go down well by the GP. No way. Due to the reaction BIM had back when it came out on itunes it should've been released months ago.

Who confirmed it as the third single? Been trying to find a source...I mean, I figured it would be the next single but all the sudden posts had me wondering if it came straight from M's official camp...

Bitch I'm Madonna and Holy Water are the best on the album IMO. Can't wait for this epic video and global slayage.

I don't think they will either. One of my niece's was visiting the other day when DP came on and she said "Oh, so now she's promoting drugs"? Ugh.....I said, "If you listen properly, you'll find she isn't".

People take things far too literally and totally miss the point of what certain songs are all about.

If your niece had listened properly, she would have heard the actual lyrics ;)

"And we can't do drugs

And we can't smoke weed

And we can't drink whiskey

Yeah we can't get high

And we can't get stoned

And we can't sniff glue

And we can't do E

And we can't drop acid

Forever been lost with no way home"

You are right about people taking things too literally. It's like everything has to be obvious so that they can be hit over the head with it or else it just can't be processed.

The gifts from this era!! I'm excited for a BIM single and video. Please use the Diplo mix, M.

Que sera sera where charting is concerned as all we can do is hope for the best outcome.

Jimmy Fallon will be like this when he hears about the BIM video.

dorky.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

If your niece had listened properly, she would have heard the actual lyrics ;)

"And we can't do drugs

And we can't smoke weed

And we can't drink whiskey

Yeah we can't get high

And we can't get stoned

And we can't sniff glue

And we can't do E

And we can't drop acid

Forever been lost with no way home"

You are right about people taking things too literally. It's like everything has to be obvious so that they can be hit over the head with it or else it just can't be processed.

The actual lyrics say WE CAN.

The implication is sure we can but we will end up fucked.

:doh::rotfl:

I know what the lyrics are. I guess I wasn't clear enough about my point which is that the lyrics might as well have been with 'can't' all the way and obvious so that Crux's niece and the GP would have no way to misconstrue the message. Sorry, it came off weirdly.

On the Madonnarama page it says that Universal has confirmed Bitch I'm Madonna as the next single, I'm sure it'll slay, they just need to be a bit quick about releasing it rather than taking their sweet time IMO

On the Madonnarama page it says that Universal has confirmed Bitch I'm Madonna as the next single, I'm sure it'll slay, they just need to be a bit quick about releasing it rather than taking their sweet time IMO

Ideally she would perform it at the billboard awards and release it the following Day to radio and on itunes with a remix version. Obviously that won't happen :(

Guest Pud Whacker

:doh::rotfl:

I know what the lyrics are. I guess I wasn't clear enough about my point which is that the lyrics might as well have been with 'can't' all the way and obvious so that Crux's niece and the GP would have no way to misconstrue the message. Sorry, it came off weirdly.

^ where are those lyrics from :lmao:

:lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

she should take her tits out in the pool while popping the corks to the bottles he cant afford...while theyre calling the 5.0.!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Why are people so obsessed with the diplo mix? It sounds flat and choppy?

i havent heard it.