Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

she doesnt need to hold the singles hand. :rotfl:

she can release a single and rehearse for the tour.

Bahahahahahhaha

Yeah M can easily release another one to two singles and videos even if RH is not selling millions or will be busy on tour. AL was not extremely successful and she still released five singles if DAD is included. Remember M is the QUEEN of multitasking!

There's no point releasing any further singles of Rebel Heart at this point - time to focus on the tour!

Infinity, I want more singles as I want more fantastic video clips plus hopefully more performances. I am greedy but love this era so much. Loved all the performances and want it to continue. It has been heaven seeing Madonna so much.

There's no point releasing any further singles of Rebel Heart at this point - time to focus on the tour!

I don't get it, so you don't want a fabulous MADONNA video?!!!' I want more more!!! Who gives a shit about charts right now. I want every single video for all Rebel Heart songs!!!

I don't get it, so you don't want a fabulous MADONNA video?!!!' I want more more!!! Who gives a shit about charts right now. I want every single video for all Rebel Heart songs!!!

Definitely agree! :clap:

Not very happy about BIM as a single... I was hoping for Unapologetic Bitch! It was the perfect summer track, very bass-ass Madonna.

I hope they use Diplo's final version at least. The album track is a M-E-S-S.

It's shits all over her previous third release singles ( turn down the radio and miles go away ).

Despite its juvenile lyrics it has a beat that is awesome ( reminds me of sega master system games like sonic ) and the Nikki factor- has potential for a hit.

And Heart Break City is 4th single ( best song on the album ) and it has the word: fucked, in it, which should not be beeped out when released as next single to radio.

and bitch I'm madonna being a single makes me nervous because if she performs live earth, she's gonna sing that and eliminate even more casual fans. its all about devil pray, joan of arc, etc. bitch I'm madonna is that fun song you play for a joke on fallon. if it charts with a joke video like bey's 7/11 or whatever its called, then good. but honestly i think it will only hurt her. and those fickle nicki fans & that teenage generation are not worth it. so i really fucking hope they'll at least use diplo version, because the album version is not gonna do a lot

also i can't believe people say she can't release devil pray because of "lyrical content", have you listened to bitch I'm madonna? or bitch better have my money? and devil pray has no controversial lyrics if you get it & listen.

Madonna’s “Bitch I’m Madonna” will have a video, and it will be directed by…

Yesterday we at DrownedMadonna.com revealed that the 3rd single off Rebel Heart will be Bitch I’m Madonna.

Today we want to share some new exclusive details: Bitch I’m Madonna will have a video, and it will be directed by Madonna‘s long time friend and collaborator Jonas Åkerlund!

After Ghosttown video, Åkerlund will join again the Queen of Pop for their 7th video together!

Stay tuned for more updates!

and bitch I'm madonna being a single makes me nervous because if she performs live earth, she's gonna sing that and eliminate even more casual fans. its all about devil pray, joan of arc, etc. bitch I'm madonna is that fun song you play for a joke on fallon. if it charts with a joke video like bey's 7/11 or whatever its called, then good. but honestly i think it will only hurt her. and those fickle nicki fans & that teenage generation are not worth it. so i really fucking hope they'll at least use diplo version, because the album version is not gonna do a lot

also i can't believe people say she can't release devil pray because of "lyrical content", have you listened to bitch I'm madonna? or bitch better have my money? and devil pray has no controversial lyrics if you get it & listen.

Don't worry she won't be performing the song or any other song for that matter on Live Earth ;). I don't like the song and don't think it will fare any better than LFL or GT but am hoping in a good fun video where she looks hot and with some surprises.

She can't release Devil Pray with those awful lyrics. At least the awful lyrics in BIM can be seen as a piss take. I think R1 here might even play BIM, fingers crossed.

Love the lyrics to Devil Pray. I think they are very clever. Maybe some in the General Public won't get the message but then again, so many in the General public don't get anything. I don't think Madonna should cater for those who can't read between lines in the GP and she should take risks.

Can we talk about how awesome it is that Jonas Aukerland is directing another video with M for Rebel Heart.

As opposed to going on and on about Devil Pray (it has its own thread) or still debating whether or not BIM is juvenile. Seriously that shit has been talked to death

With Jonas directing we are probably set to get another epic video :tigger:

The performance of Bitch I'm Madonna on Jimmy Fallan was so fun and epic that it would be a great video clip itself. Fascinating to see how the video will play out. Something for us all to look forward to.

Devil pray lyrics are not awful.They are provocative sure but they are also smart and moving.I love that song

YES!!! Anyone who no like Devils Pray and BiM should be banned!!!! (Joke)

Love the lyrics to Devil Pray. I think they are very clever. Maybe some in the General Public won't get the message but then again, so many in the General public don't get anything. I don't think Madonna should cater for those who can't read between lines in the GP and she should take risks.

I don't think they will either. One of my niece's was visiting the other day when DP came on and she said "Oh, so now she's promoting drugs"? Ugh.....I said, "If you listen properly, you'll find she isn't".

People take things far too literally and totally miss the point of what certain songs are all about.

As happy as I am about BIM being a single, it'd be nice to have song chosen from the second half of the album, rather than the 6 tracks we got in December, maybe it'd sell more because a lot of people bought these 6 songs impulsively in December, perhaps forgetting about the album actually being released 3 months later?

As happy as I am about BIM being a single, it'd be nice to have song chosen from the second half of the album, rather than the 6 tracks we got in December, maybe it'd sell more because a lot of people bought these 6 songs impulsively in December, perhaps forgetting about the album actually being released 3 months later?

I don't want to change topic but have been thinking that for a while. I have come to love Bitch I'm Madonna more and more but do wonder about the timing of the singles. People keep worrying about them not charting, but so many people bought them or downloaded them illegaly back in December. So maybe releasing an alternative version of a lesser known song may be smart as like a brand new song. However, I don't really know. Either way, looking forward to the video and hopefully more performances. Of course, radio airplay has a lot of clout on charts too unfortunately.

I don't think they will either. One of my niece's was visiting the other day when DP came on and she said "Oh, so now she's promoting drugs"? Ugh.....I said, "If you listen properly, you'll find she isn't".

People take things far too literally and totally miss the point of what certain songs are all about.

Yes, and unfortunately this is happening more and more with everything. People don't bother to listen or pay attention properly or when they do, don't seem to read between lines or see true meanings. Although, I think the meaning of this song is very obvious as an anti-drug song !

If she releases a HQ of the Diplo remix of BIM then every fan will want to buy the single. I sure know I would love to have a HQ version.

Hopefully that's the version they will send to radio and use for the video.

Probably has been planning the video for awhile with Aukerland so this will probably all come early June I'm guessing. I honestly think this has a chance to be the biggest hit from RH if everything can align.