Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

I fully support BIM as the summer single! Maybe if she wants to release Devil Pray badly enough, we'll actually get four singles this time!!

After using the Diplo mix on Jimmy Fallon, I wouldn't be surprised if its used for the video as well.

YES! Bitch I'm Madonna!

She tried grandiose choirs ("Living for Love"), sheer pop sentimentality ("Ghosttown") and now it is time for some fun!!! I hope the video kicks ass too. I hope it is quirky, funny and features some celebrities.

Bitch I'm Madonna,

Yeah Fuck Yeah

fckya.gif

:dead:

This would be the appropriate time to call in all these favors and connections with the young divas she knows.

I'm here for a Miley, Katy, Rihanna, Nicki crazy video collab

:dead:

This would be the appropriate time to call in all these favors and connections with the young divas she knows.

that would be great :tigger:

YES! Bitch I'm Madonna!

She tried grandiose choirs ("Living for Love"), sheer pop sentimentality ("Ghosttown") and now it is time for some fun!!! I hope the video kicks ass too. I hope it is quirky, funny and features some celebrities.

yes!! we had enough "Heart" now its time for some Rebel! ;)

Yay looking forward to BIM being a single!! Live on Rebel Heart! I love this era.

oh god, this video is going to be so much fun!!!

yes!!!! they can all be dressed as M from different eras! Even Gags can be there, now that they're "friends", with the Express Yourself video outfit, of course! (She already has one, no? :D )

and PLEASE. HAVE. DIPLO. IN. IT.

sigh..

i guess I'm ok with bitch I'm madonna as the third single if it's the diplo mix, but I still want devil pray as a single too

I'm with you, I really want a Devil Pray video, was happy enough with the TV performance of BIM.

This has a chance because of featuring Niki.

I didn't care for this at first but now I love it. The wiggle worm buzz sound is infectious and still see Jimmy Fallon wiggling to it. :)

Enough of the flop usage. She has aged out,period! She is never going to get the airplay she's already experienced!

Oh,BIM,is not strong even with Nikki. It's lampoon not single worthy at all!! :mellow:

Guest Pud Whacker

im so shocked and sad that neither of her singles have charted on the Hot 100. first time in 32 years.

She probably wants Bitch I'm Madonna.

I really think Joan of Arc should be the next single even though we know it wont chart. i think its a better Fuck You song than Bitch I'm Madonna.

Guest Pud Whacker

There's no point releasing any further singles of Rebel Heart at this point - time to focus on the tour!

she doesnt need to hold the singles hand. :rotfl:

she can release a single and rehearse for the tour.