Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Best era since COADF.

definitely! everything is on point this time, she's got her fingers in the electric socket (the Madonna one).

Since people can't stop criticising her for her age, I think "Bitch, I'm Madonna" would be the best vehicle to just shove it in the faces of haters.

My ultimate fantasy for this video would see her recruiting the likes of Julianne Moore, Dame Helen Mirren, Sharon Stone... ladies pushing 50-70, dressed to the ninths, just out partying and surrounded by young men at their feet, basically saying, "Yes, we're old, but we're beautiful, we're sexy, and we don't really give a fuck. 'Cause bitch, we're Madonna."

A.

Since people can't stop criticising her for her age, I think "Bitch, I'm Madonna" would be the best vehicle to just shove it in the faces of haters.

My ultimate fantasy for this video would see her recruiting the likes of Julianne Moore, Dame Helen Mirren, Sharon Stone... ladies pushing 50-70, dressed to the ninths, just out partying and surrounded by young men at their feet, basically saying, "Yes, we're old, but we're beautiful, we're sexy, and we don't really give a fuck. 'Cause bitch, we're Madonna."

A.

I like this. I think she did something similar in American Life where she crashed a fashion show with plus-size models.

I talked to a lady last night who said she didn't like Madonna because she is too old to act sexy. I said what's wrong with that? And she said, "I wouldn't want my mother acting like that?". And I said, why not? She kinda gave me that look but couldn't really answer the question. So I said, our society has embedded that into our heads that at a certain age it's wrong for women to express themselves sexually. Plus, Madonna is not your mother, she is an artist! Bitch, She's Madonna! ♡

^^ oh dear! We don't give two shits about the charts or radio cause they're fucking shit!!!! WE WANT A ORGASMIC VIDEO TO MAKE US BIM LOVERS EXPLODE! We LOVE THE SONG!

If you go by that notion then she should never release another song ever ever ever again! Ugh! Rant over lol

I don't think this is necessarily true.

LFL and Ghosttown will probably be known of by most of the tour goers, not to mention both BIM and UB could be (depending which is the single). Hell, even Holy Water could be decently known by people who bought tickets.

I think you're underestimating the sheer fact the the music is of a much higher quality this era than the last two. Most of the new tracks are going to be awesome live. It could translate to well to the Tour

It has nothing to do with quality. RH was much less heard by the general public than MDNA was. I'm speaking from the US perspective.

It has nothing to do with quality. RH was much less heard by the general public than MDNA was. I'm speaking from the US perspective.

You're basing this solely off Give Me All Your Luvin'. Which is just one track and not an album.

Ghosttown is still being played on AC and Hot AC stations currently. She's performed on several big televised events other than just the Super Bowl (which only promoted Her really) promoting the new music. She has definitely exposed the GP to far more songs off RH than MDNA

I talked to a lady last night who said she didn't like Madonna because she is too old to act sexy. I said what's wrong with that? And she said, "I wouldn't want my mother acting like that?". And I said, why not? She kinda gave me that look but couldn't really answer the question. So I said, our society has embedded that into our heads that at a certain age it's wrong for women to express themselves sexually. Plus, Madonna is not your mother, she is an artist! Bitch, She's Madonna! ♡

post-36921-brad-Pitt-dancing-gif-Imgur-H

You're basing this solely off Give Me All Your Luvin'. Which is just one track and not an album.

Ghosttown is still being played on AC and Hot AC stations currently. She's performed on several big televised events other than just the Super Bowl (which only promoted Her really) promoting the new music. She has definitely exposed the GP to far more songs off RH than MDNA

GMAYL was heard by 112 million people! You can't compare anything off RH with that.

Again, not comparing quality or saying this is a good thing.

GMAYL was heard by 112 million people! You can't compare anything off RH with that.

Again, not comparing quality or saying this is a good thing.

how would that translate to ppl being familiar with Turn Up the Radio or Love Spent?

^^Funny you two should bring up GMAYL.

I know this 45 year old woman (I guess she listened to Madonna back in her day; but she admits that she doesn't know anything past ROL) who went to the MDNA concert and told me afterwords, "thank god she didn't sing that gay (as in lame) song from the Super Bowl during the concert". I nearly flipped the table.

My point is at least people knew about GMAYL. The general public doesn't know any track from Rebel Heart. Not on the scale of the Super Bowl.

One Super Bowl performance of a song shoved into the middle of a Greatest Hits set doesn't trump all the exposure for the multiple songs she's performed from Rebel Heart. She herself has been trending for one reason or another since December. She's had a lot of exposure this era and spread the love around by highlighting different tracks from the album.

There's no way you can say for certain that audience goers may not like the RH set more or be more familiar with it until the tour.

Drowned Madonna is reporting that "Bitch, I'm Madonna" is the next single.

"Bitch I’m Madonna will be her next single from Rebel Heart. It will be remixed very soon…

We remind you that Madonna also wanted Devil Pray as a single, as previously reported here."

http://drownedmadonna.com/exclusive-madonna-next-single-is/20150507

It better be the Diplo remix used for the single and video