Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Dear BIM Haters,

ibuglQ3OsMzJ6J.gif

BIM may be infantile, below her standards or downright annoying in your opinion... good for you.

However, some of us have loved BIM from day one and that performance last night was LIFE.

I really wish you could relax and embrace the Bitch-Sock-Madonna. Your life could possibly be happier!

Alas, you may have missed three months of this already...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27346-1365173486-1.

So, join us and sing along!

"We go hard or we go home, we gon do this all night... we get freaky if we want! Bitch, I'm Madonna!"

tumblr_lyc485elby1r80z9ko1_500.gif

Okay enough. There is one thing to like BIM but please don't mix them with the nonsense that is Superstar or BDay or GMAYL okay??? Those doesn't add vibe or light. Thank you

They're both great songs and are just as important as Like a Prayer or Vogue. Every Madonna song is as important as the other. Eat it and get over it!

I'm trying to look at this positively. Even though I hate the song, I'm still supportive of Madonna.

Having LFL, then Ghosttown, followed by BIM, shows the great diversity of the album. So, it represents it well.

In the end, I just want Madonna to be happy. She clearly loves the song. The performance showed that. So if it's the 3rd single, so be it. Or should I say Let It Will Be. ;)

I was also not a fan of Gang Bang, but was supportive if she wanted it to be a single because she said it was her favorite and had a whole vision for a video.

Until last night I would have said "Hell To The No".

But it was so much fun! :D And the younger people really seem to like it. After two sad songs (LFL is a sad song), it may indeed be the right time for a little change.

Anyway, I believe in my heart that the general public will at some point realize how good Rebel Heart is.

I think BIM is not good enough: not because is not age adecuated, or any other thing. I love some of the rebel songs, songs that I bet

make Rocco blush in front of his friends, I love them.But, what really bores me is some fans laughing at people that don´t like

BIM.And yes, the peformance was good, c´mon, she is madonna, the strange thing is when the performance is average!!!!

I really wish this song was a mega success, the song of the summer, a hot 100 hit,thid album´s Rain, I will be as happy as any of

you,but...I don´t think it´s, quality wise, comparable to other Rebel songs in her career, or even to other crazy fun songs of her

career.

But again, this time it seems we have created our own little monsters here! is it difficult to disagree without laughing at the other

person?

"After two sad songs (LFL is a sad song), it may indeed be the right time for a little change. "
I agree with the change...but do you really see LFL as sad? interesting, that has never crossed my mind! for me it was all about being fucked, but still powerfull enough to carry on with life, and with hope in a better future that´s not sad for me...interesting thought

In a small way (for now) this is like becoming her Dark Horse (a song Katy just put 'out there') but wasnt 'supposedly' supposed to be a single. Birthday was supposed to come out after Unconditionally then at the 'last minute' her record company saw how in demand DH was based on its iTunes position then released it. Even months later after lingering on iTunes, it became a massive success and one of the biggest hits of the year and her career. Just saying even though objectively we know should could do better and may want something better than this, it reeks from hit and what the GP is into now ESP. for summer! I cant get the song out of my fcking head now! lol That hasn't been the case for several of her last singles (GT included :( ) as much as I love the song! lol For an 'urban' sounding song it pukes all over GMAYL, Revolver, and even 4M and all the endless other floppage attempts at being 'street' lol. Like I said, it's so silly and gimmicky but fun and catchy and would be a total banger in clubs for them dopey Millennials lol.

Dear BIM Haters,

ibuglQ3OsMzJ6J.gif

BIM may be infantile, below her standards or downright annoying in your opinion... good for you.

However, some of us have loved BIM from day one and that performance last night was LIFE.

I really wish you could relax and embrace the Bitch-Sock-Madonna. Your life could possibly be happier!

"We go hard or we go home, we gon do this all night... we get freaky if we want! Bitch, I'm Madonna!"

:lmao:

He's a horrible video director anyway. Thank god they fell out.

I want Anthony Mandler.

:ohmy: No! please nooooo. He directed that horrible "Dare la la" video of Shakira. And "first Love" of Jennifer Lopez is a cheap copy of the style of Herb Ritts.

:ohmy: No! please nooooo. He directed that horrible "Dare la la" video of Shakira. And "first Love" of Jennifer Lopez is a cheap copy of the style of Herb Ritts.

He also directed Ride by Lana Del Rey, Belong To The World by The Weeknd, Te Amo by Rihanna.... So yeah he's pretty good

Dear BIM Haters,

ibuglQ3OsMzJ6J.gif

Serve that tea sis! put them BIM haters in check! :gangsta:

2pzbrdh.gif