Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Uou. Learn to take other peoples opinions that are different to yours. A lot of ppl around me don't like the song I guess no one has ever been to a disco? Really grow up.

Madonna has done nothing but push the Heart side of this album since Promo started.

Bitch, I'm Madonna is a crazy hot fun song, that screams 'Summer'. I heard it play at a party once and of course I observed the reactions, to my surprised people were bopping to it.

I'd hate to see Madonna start taking herself too seriously, her last #1 US song is 'Music' a song that's just as quirky as BIM people love clubDonna :)

The right thing to do is follow up Ghosttown with a club / party banger otherwise she'll be selling this album short. The Rebel songs are amazing. A few of my friends who aren't really fans of Madonna like this song, Unapologetic Bitch & Best Night most.

And how can anyone hate 'Body Shop'? Lol

Don't understand why this album is causing outright war between the rebel and heart camps. The fact that Madonna has BIM and S.E.X as well as Ghosttown and Messiah is why we have loved her for thirty plus years. Her many facets, all pulled off with style and aplomb. The DIVERSITY of styles that make up her albums. I need my ballads, my pop, my alternadonna, and my naughty songs, and I love them all.

True. Madonna is always diverse and it is something I cherish about her. All this drama over one song is so silly. If you don't like it, that is OK, let others love it and enjoy it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Is it bad that I have a bag packed just incase I get the call that I can be in it. :lmao:

Honest it's by my bedroom door

Most promo posters here in the said featuring LFL, GT and Joan of Arc. Soooo no idea. I think marketing teams just put down a few standouts to make the album look full of hits. They do this with loads of other artists.

So not liking BIM equals not liking EY HN and one of her very best songs Like It Or Not???????????????? In what world really?????????????????? How can some fans be really THAT dramatic???????? And what exacly does BIM has in common with Express Yourself? Birthday Song and Superstar yes EY HN or god forbid LION - not!

And really I m fucking tired of all that whining. Accept that ALOT of ppl DO NOT like a certain song: BIM and move on. Enjoy it. I wont. Life goes on. What a BOREFEST.

True. It seems we have to be robots that like the same songs.

Also I would add that comparing express yourself with BIM is ridiculous. Are we serious here?

And yes a lot of people dont like BIM. Why ppl get so defensive?

There are so many better tracks in RB...

Most promo posters here in the said featuring LFL, GT and Joan of Arc. Soooo no idea. I think marketing teams just put down a few standouts to make the album look full of hits. They do this with loads of other artists.

yes, Hard candy was supposed to have Beat goes on as a single too according to the sticker

There are so many better tracks in RB...

in fact, the other Bitch song, sounds better to me...let´s enjoy what we have, because who knows when we will have a week like this, with a new video, an interview, a stand up comedy bit and a performace

I

in fact, the other Bitch song, sounds better to me...let´s enjoy what we have, because who knows when we will have a week like this, with a new video, an interview, a stand up comedy bit and a performace

Indeed. We all are going to have our preferences.

I never understood why Beat goes on or Love Spent were not released as singles.

At least GT has a superb video and in my opinion was the right choice as a second single.

Both songs of life!

tumblr_mqr77x9t8i1sd8p58o2_500.gif

madonna7.gif?width=450&height=253

Lemme jam 2 them and BITCH I'M MADONNA along with Vogue xo

Okay enough. There is one thing to like BIM but please don't mix them with the nonsense that is Superstar or BDay or GMAYL okay??? Those doesn't add vibe or light. Thank you