Rate the Ghosttown video

230 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate it?

So...quick and easy. How do you rate it on a scale from 1 to 10?

1 is worst, 10 is best.

I'm gonna give it an 8. She hasn't looked that amazing in a video for MANY years, and the visuals are absolutely on point. The one thing which makes the video not perfect for me is the storyline. Stars out great but falls pretty flat after a short while.

Overall, a pretty good video though.

Now it's your turn!

I'd give it an eight. Again I wish it was longer like Marry The Night. :lmao: Everything is almost spot on except the [removed] kid. I can live with that. I give TPOG a nine. All MVs from ROL era are still the best.

Ten! One of her best videos with Frozen! :inlove: :inlove:

And I would say 8 for LFL, I loved the dance, the minotaur/bullring ideas and the colors but Ghosttown is more a movie with a story and a mood, that's what I prefer! THANK YOU MADONNA FOR THIS MASTERPIECE :drama:

10, love the look, the story, the acting, the chemistry between the leads. Its her best in years, probably since WIFLFAG

Guest Pud Whacker

This should be a public poll so I can see who's going on the ban queue for rating it with low scores! :s703::rant::sour::republican::voodoo::nasty::evil:

Change it now!!!! :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker

Don't really understand some of the low votes... how can people give this less that 8 :huh:

Monsters that wandered over...

A 7 purely because she looks bloody fantastic.

The video though... really, I hate to say this but it's not even average. Sub par storyline, and direction. The visuals make up for some of it but I am truly dissapointed.

This should be a public poll so I can see who's going on the ban queue for rating it with low scores! :s703::rant::sour::republican::voodoo::nasty::evil:

Hector, make it public please!!

A 7 purely because she looks bloody fantastic.

The video though... really, I hate to say this but it's not even average. Sub par storyline, and direction. The visuals make up for some of it but I am truly dissapointed.

I gave it a 7 also, but I wasn't disappointed by it all! She looked amazing and the visuals were fantastic. It was just small sections of the video that was really cheesy lol but great video nonetheless!