GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

I noticed, but i didn't dare to mention in case people went bonkers :chuckle:

if anyone goes bonkers on me... I'll be ok with it. I'll still let them into my body shop.

the behind the scenes thing was pretty disappointing tbh. not enough M, and no real purpose other than some candid shots. Wish we still had kurt loder doing a full hour long show on set.

yes, i got an instant Kylie vibe the first time i saw that scene, except kylie was like 30 at the time and not as good.

and i dont get the Shakira thing - is she the first person ever to have long blonde hair and do the tango? I think you'll find madonna did both in Evita!

probed by gays is prolly just constipated ever since he got fucked by a pack of straight bi aliens.

I don't really see Kylie or Shakira comparisons

It's more Bridgette Bardot meets Stevie Knicks

true, but...to know that you must know Brigitte or Stevie, and I´m afraid a lot of people don´t know them...culture, it´s called culture,and...

:lmao: at that Shakira weirdo Probed By Greys

2d0asl1.jpg

Why would he even compare M with this Crest commercial girl? What's her name again? I dunno her. :lmao:

Yes it is a fucking insult to compare M to Kylie but since they both started getting work done about 10 years ago, sometimes they can look uncannily similar.

Meerkats Founder on Snagging Madonna, Battling Periscope

What was supposed to be a big win for Meerkat turned into a debacle on Tuesday when thepremiere of Madonnas new music video on the live video streaming service for the upcoming single Ghosttown failed.

That it did so again this morning was a stupid mistake, said Meerkat founder Ben Rubin. Its just another one of the services challenges as it finds itself suddenly up against Twitters Periscope, a service that appears to be a direct rival.

Madges fans were eventually placated when the stream started working 10 minutes late, after Meerkats team tracked down the engineering problem. At the end of the video, users were introduced to Meerkats newest feature, a link directing viewers to buy Madonnas album on iTunes. All broadcasters will now be able to program a button to pop up at the end of the stream and connect people to external sites like YouTube channels, items in the iTunes stores or online articles. It turns the livestreams into a marketing tool for businesses, but it could also be used by regular consumers to build up their Twitter following or direct readers to their blog.

I sat down with Rubin to find out whether Meerkat is dead, how Madonna discovered it, if hes paying her to use it and other mysteries of the livestream universe. The interview has been edited for length and clarity.

Re/code: How did you get connected to Madonna?

Rubin: I cant talk about it.

You cant talk about it?

No. Her people its just not something I can talk about.

Are you paying her to stream?

No, no, no.

Have you considered paying famous people to stream?

You cannot do it. Its like being an artist and paying for people to come see you.

http://recode.net/2015/04/08/meerkats-founder-on-snagging-madonna-battling-periscope/

This guy sounds like a douchebag. I hope this Meerkunt go out of business.

Yes it is a fucking insult to compare M to Kylie but since they both started getting work done about 10 years ago, sometimes they can look uncannily similar.

ummmm no :rotfl:

WTF?!

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Kylie here?

No, in that one mirror scene she looks JUST like Kylie. It's uncanny.

They really fucked up their big chance to promote that app

They did! They totally missed this once in a life time exposure with M.

Yes, I love the grillz. Those first grillz she wore a year ago were a bit scary, hahaha, but the ones in this RH era are GREAT.

Agreed! Classy grillz. :lol: Although I'd still prefer her grill-less.

Are the grills going to be a permanent thing? Cause she's been wearing them since MDNA. Girl, they are passé. Are hip-hop people even wearing them anymore? My friends all love the new video but they keep complaining about those damn grills, lol.

Anyway, still can't stop watching the new video.

Guest Pud Whacker

Yes, I love the grillz. Those first grillz she wore a year ago were a bit scary, hahaha, but the ones in this RH era are GREAT.

theyre something alright. at easter a friend of mine said she saw madonna on access hollywood and her face was so injected with fillers that it left her face paralyzed and she cant speak anymore.

i said, shes wearing grillz.

my sister said, thats even worse!

:rotfl:

i always gauge popular public opinion of madonna from my sister. not because i respect her opinion in the least, just because shes the general public.