GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

The replay factor for this is so much higher than LFL. I'm so intrigued to watch and every time I do I notice something else. Quickly becoming one of my favorite M clips of all time.

its 264,085. anyone know how much living for love & GMAYL had? just to compare

GMAYL was massive... It was more than like 5-6 million a day... But when the Superbowl performance aired, the attention shifted... All I remember is it was close to 20 million when she performed at the Superbowl

From this day forward, I hereby brand all the Ghosttown dissenters with the distinction of being "Riverwiders"

Seriously, THIS is as good as it gets and I can't fathom the bitching...

:clap: We literally got everything we wanted with this video!!!

I'm in love with the video and I'm even more in love with Madonna after watching it, I cannot think in anything else than that wicked video, it's really one of her best. Now when we talk about Madonna's best videos we will be talking about Like A Prayer, Express Yourself, Vogue, Bedtime Story, Frozen and Ghosttown.

Almost at half a million views. The issue is, we are part of our own problem. LOL. We are not like Rihanna fans who will stream all day and night or repeatedly watch hourly. Most os us will look for a download link and then watch our copy repeatedly instead of watching online. Our fanbase is just not made up of people who care much for those kinds of things so we need to stop expecting contemporary figures on Vevo and spotify et al because that's not the way we are set up, in my opinion.

Fact is, when all is said and done, the music lover even now, would rather pay $300 to go watch Madonna Live than they would Rihanna, Beyonce etc in their prime. Unless Madonna adds someone to the RHtour, she is yet to resort to combo touring to push tickets like the rest of them and she has like 20 years on these girls yet they have toured more, or just as much as she has. Let's keep things in perspective.

I have zero complains about the song and the video which hasn't happened since rol's nrm. I adored coadf singles but was let down by the videos! This has to smash!

To me, THIS is her best video in at least a decade, her "comeback" to music videos, if you will. I disagree with some saying the two souls have no connection and it would be better if they did. For one, how do we know they didn't? They could've been former lovers in time gone by. Second, if your whole world blows up, the other soul around probably WOULD be a stranger. Either way it works for me.

That dance reminded me of Che and Evita and it gives me chills!!! I love reading people's opinions as they are all important and everyone sees differently. Thankfully I can scroll past the "it's tired, she's done, bye Felicia" bullshit.

:lmao: at that Shakira weirdo Probed By Greys

2d0asl1.jpg

idiot, as if Shakira invented the tango... as if Shakira was the first one to sing looking at the camera... why do idiots like this live?

Guest gang bang

idiot, as if Shakira invented the tango... as if Shakira was the first one to sing looking at the camera... why do idiots like this live?

hahhhahah

Okey, I slept the night and I'm now watching the video with new eyes and without any expectations.

My initial reaction was not sugarcoated like I said. Neither is this:

It's a BEAUTIFUL video. The settings, filming, costumes, makeup - everything. It's perfection in those areas. And when you think about, there's nothing wrong with this video. It's perfect.

After watching it six times now, I'll change my mind: I like it a lot. It's not the event video I wanted (didn't want zombies or explosions) and I just don't get that same euphoric feeling that I get from LFL, HU, GMAYL or GGW, but it's still pretty great.

And it's definitely thousand times better than Jump, lol. I'm frustrated because I have been sick for a week now, so can we just put it on that?

When I saw it on Meerkat I was a bit underwhelmed. Some of the scenes seemed a bit cliche and cheesy but once I saw it on Vevo on 1080p I was blown away. The detail that went into this video is astounding. There are remnants of Bad Girl and Power of Goodbye in this video and I'm absolutely thrilled by that. I feel like ever since I've become a fan of hers (2008) I've waited for her to deliver a true Madonna ballad video and I couldn't be happier with this era. Ghosttown is such an amazing song and she's fucking delivered with this video. She's so fucking beautiful :inlove: and this isn't just a vapid music video, it has layers to it! Sales shouldn't even matter at this point, she's at a creative peak and she's 30+ years into her career. It's truly unheard of and it makes me so proud to be a Madonna fan and to appreciate her.

Well some people wants a music video where EVERYTHING is pointed out to them and full if big budget for their eyes to feast on. A simple but beautiful video like GHOSTTOWN full of subtleties, symbolism, and art goes pass right through them.

I can't.

This is nit just music nor a video. It's a well-planned and beautifully-executed piece of art.

This is quite amazing for a song that wasn't part of the original leaks - look how far it's come!! Gorgeous video - she looks absolutely stunning, redefining what a 56 yr old woman can look like.

Hung Up is a completely different monster. Different song different time different woman. Seems odd to compare videos for a gaytastic dance anthem to a stripped down ballad

Anyway Hung Up is a classic, iconic video. Her last true video of iconica IMO. I prefer Hung Up to Ghosttown but I prefer Ghosttown to 90% of the videos she made after Hung Up.

This

Though I didn't watch HU 3 tijmes in a row, a record for me as I watch m0st things just once or twice, GMAYL being another exception. And I'll be watching this more today.

Guest ziggy

When I saw it on Meerkat I was a bit underwhelmed. Some of the scenes seemed a bit cliche and cheesy but once I saw it on Vevo on 1080p I was blown away. The detail that went into this video is astounding. There are remnants of Bad Girl and Power of Goodbye in this video and I'm absolutely thrilled by that. I feel like ever since I've become a fan of hers (2008) I've waited for her to deliver a true Madonna ballad video and I couldn't be happier with this era. Ghosttown is such an amazing song and she's fucking delivered with this video. She's so fucking beautiful :inlove: and this isn't just a vapid music video, it has layers to it! Sales shouldn't even matter at this point, she's at a creative peak and she's 30+ years into her career. It's truly unheard of and it makes me so proud to be a Madonna fan and to appreciate her.

You actually saw it on Meerkat? :huh: