GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

The more I see, the more I like!

I think my favorite moment is when she sits in front of the mirror and puts on the rosary. That face!! :inlove:

Technically stunning, and Madonna looks AMAZING - like 4 Minutes video stunning. :wow:

But I kinda agree with the post below.

I don't really like this video,

it does not make me love this song more..

look good but no depth...I hardly relate the song with this video..

Apparently .. there are more than 2 souls, there is no love between them. just two stranger.

but she look fabulous

The love connection between the two people in the ghosttown in the song just wasn't the same in the video. And then there is the kid? Will be three souls in a ghosttown.

I was thinking OK, he's gonna end up double crossing her for her food or something and the kid will end up being the other soul with her in the ghosttown. (referencing that interview where she said the song was about Rocco.) What a clever take - but that never happened. :(

:lmao::lmao: at the multiracial postapocaliptic family in the end, dog/wolf included

so I Am Legend

Yeah that was a bit much.

tumblr_lrn8s9Rhtp1qi7kbeo1_500.gif

Wow, I really loved the video. I was at school all day and had to run to my car to watch it between classes, I finally just watched it in HD. She looks perfect, although I could do without the grills, but that is the only slight complaint. I was just telling someone a few weeks ago that I wished she would incorporate some tango in one of her videos!

This song deserves to be a big hit. It's Live to Tell level, and I would not say that lightly.

yeah I'm so glad she's doing some real dancing in this, and not the usual choreo a lot of young pop girls try. a real tango. she really needed to show that again cuz so many ppl are clueless about her dancing skills.

Beautiful video. Madonna and Jonas do it again. Fits the song perfectly.

This and LFL are just stunning videos. Beautiful visuals. Strong concepts. New iconic Madonna looks.

Her video game has been on point since MDNA.

Bravo. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Technically stunning, and Madonna looks AMAZING - like 4 Minutes video stunning. :wow:

But I kinda agree with the post below.

The love connection between the two people in the ghosttown in the song just wasn't the same in the video. And then there is the kid? Will be three souls in a ghosttown.

I was thinking OK, he's gonna end up double crossing her for her food or something and the kid will end up being the other soul with her in the ghosttown. (referencing that interview where she said the song was about Rocco.) What a clever take - but that never happened. :(

Yeah that was a bit much.

Would have LOVED that take on it!!

Riverwide: Awful. It's so, so naff. "The world has ended, so I'll dress up like Jack Sparrow and have a tango." It's a Britney/Christina-level video at best.

Riverworst is still such a bitter tasteless mongster :lmao:

Oh DEAR

Guest Rachelle of London

Sorry the boring man was harping on about meerkats and periscopes so I cut him. This is the end of the broadcast

The subliminalish shot of her going up the stairs in the long black cape a'la the BRITs before she defiantly (symbolically?) kicks open the door... genius.

I picked up on this too! Love this video so much more on repeated views - it could've been corny and overwrought but everything from the styling to the sets to the special effects and cinematography was expertly handled.

It's her best video since Hung Up. I love it and she looks fucking stunning!