SPOILER FREE Rebel Heart Tour thread

Guest bluejean

I was like: is it really him? If it's not him I'll look like a dumbass... But the more I looked at him, the more I knew it was him. And then, it was too late, he crossed the street... I just had the time to quickly take the pic and he was gone.

I followed him on the steet for like 5 minutes. The 1st seconds I saw him I said to myself :oh...! Look at this cutie blondie... :dead:

It's after I realised it was him.

:lol: And he is!

Guest Medoner

When u guys say spoiler-free, what does it mean to you? No setlist ok no vids ok but do u include no photos no stage design no teasers or any of that stuff? Mdna was pretty much a surprise to me id just seen a few pics but that didnt make anything less incredible when seeing it.

I followed him on the steet for like 5 minutes. The 1st seconds I saw him I said to myself :oh...! Look at this cutie blondie... :dead:

It's after I realised it was him.

You should have jumped on him and stripped him naked!

Or asked him why the Avicii versions of RH and WOAM vanished :newspaper:

Guest Medoner

You should have jumped on him and stripped him naked!

Or asked him why the Avicii versions of RH and WOAM vanished :newspaper:

Omfg yes. Or "i really loved lfl demo 2.05.78 betta why didnt u put it on the record whats wrong whichu dip

Avoiding tour spoilers is just silly. It will be everywhere in the forum and it will be everywhere in the media. I suggest you log out of your forum account if you want to avoid spoilers. And while you're at it, turn off your TV, radio and internet connection and stop looking at newspapers and magazines. #nobodyknowsme

Oh you'd be surprised how easy it is Suedeolito. :queenbitch:

Without spoiling anything, I can say that the full setlist didn't leak until the opening show.

And you're in for a surprise or two. :)

can some kind soul tell me/us what the general consensus was from reviews, fans, etc? No need to go into any details, just whether the vibe is positive, negative, outraged, etc...

Thank you!

I unfollowed everyone on Instagram, sorry! Only Madonna remains, and it was tough to skip past her on my feed but I did!

Ugh, I can't wait to see the show and then catch up on all these motherfucking threads!!!!! So mich joy.

can some kind soul tell me/us what the general consensus was from reviews, fans, etc? No need to go into any details, just whether the vibe is positive, negative, outraged, etc...

Thank you!

"a joyous, colorful and, of course, deeply #unapologetic celebration of Madonna’s best musical moments and concert feats"

- Popcrush

"I would be shocked if anyone professing to like Madonna would say to me they didn't love her new Rebel Heart Tour [...] the unpretentious tour trades in art and angst for pop transcendence"

- Boyculture

"Never a warm live performer, Madonna tends to grimace through her concerts, stressing athleticism and discipline over all. This time, she seemed to having a blast. It made for an infectious night that brought the Canadian crowd to a series of spontaneous, and escalating, standing ovations."

- New York Daily News