SPOILER FREE Rebel Heart Tour thread

Guest bluejean

Guest bluejean

Yay!

What date is your first show Whoop?

I'd like to see her in Montreal but I have a possible job offer on the horizon so it's looking like mine will be October 5th.

This is a good idea.

I hated the fact that for the last 3 tours I kind of knew everything. from grainy videos and bad mp3s.

the only advantage I had is where to go near the stage to see her up close.

But as the demos ruined the RH experience, I would like the tour to be fresh and surprising. Hope I ll have the discipline....

tumblr_nszkfb8OGD1u6f32ao2_540.jpg

I'm gonna try this, I've been reading things on the Rumor Thread and now that they say that she will come to Mexico next summer I want to be surprised, it's going to be hard to wait 9 months tho, even with M putting things on IG but I'll try my best.

Yay!

What date is your first show Whoop?

I'd like to see her in Montreal but I have a possible job offer on the horizon so it's looking like mine will be October 5th.

I'll be at the Brooklyn show! The. Try and swing for a ticket for Atlantoc City or Philly

Guest bluejean

You just missed the biggest meltdown of a confirmed song by NewsofMadonna :lmao:

Righeo! Well this is the NON spoiler thread, do not forget it :lol:

Guest bluejean

Are you gonna look at first night photos?

Absolutely NOT. No doubt I'll probably accidentally see things. But the less I see/know the better!

I dont know what to do. This will be my first time seeing her since 1993 so im torn. Do i avoid spoilers until my show in march and keep it a suprise for the night or do i see the set list and watch 1 or 2 youtube videos to get a taste of the show? For every tour since drowned world i have enjoyed going online to see fan photos and reviews and watch clips online as australia has always missed out that way i felt like i was part of the tour and got to see her. But 7months is way too long to avoid temptation!

I dont know what to do. This will be my first time seeing her since 1993 so im torn. Do i avoid spoilers until my show in march and keep it a suprise for the night or do i see the set list and watch 1 or 2 youtube videos to get a taste of the show? For every tour since drowned world i have enjoyed going online to see fan photos and reviews and watch clips online as australia has always missed out that way i felt like i was part of the tour and got to see her. But 7months is way too long to avoid temptation!

I wouldn't be able to wait that long /:

Yeah i think im not going to last that long lol. Ill be like a virgin i wont last long at all trying to be spoiler free lol.

staying away for 7 months from spoilers is like not cumming that long; impossible ;) ;)

hahahahahaa that's a good way to put it

Guest bluejean

Okay, 8 days without spoilers now bishes. But who's counting?

And just under 7 weeks til my 1st Madonna concert ever *gay squeal*

Guest bluejean

Okay 13 days without spoilers! How are we all going?

Yes it's boring as fuck but going to be SO worth it come October 5!

Guest bluejean

Oh really? That's awesome!

However once the tour starts they'll be spoilers galore and I still have almost a month to wait after that.