Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

Hasen't most M arena shows had floor seating?

Every Madonna arena show I"ve ever been to had floor seating! I don't think it indicates anything about the kind of show it will be. But of course no one actually sits in them during the show because they are up and dancing. I think it might be some kind of safety issue because they don't want people pushing and shoving. At one show I was at, I think it was DWT security got mad at me when I tried to move away from the space right in front of my seat.

Even MDNA has seats around the side and near back of the stage sold. She usually does that anyway if they can sell those seats.

Exactly, doesn't anyone remember the BAT shows in Houston? They even sold tickets behind the stage, there's the Holiday&KIT performances broadcasted by MTV where you can see her going to the back of the stage dancing for that part of the audience!

Min 3:47

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vc9kpgGxbE8

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna just instagrammed some lyrics from Dress You Up and put #rebelhearttour

Praying it's on the setlist

I genuinely get excited when she refers to her own songs. I think I I'm just relieved she remembers

It's like when she says her own name

Yes odd I know

I genuinely get excited when she refers to her own songs. I think I I'm just relieved she remembers

It's like when she says her own name

Yes odd I know

you're not the only one. I love when she posts throwback pics or lyrics! :)

Guest Rachelle of London

You're not the only one Dr Lecter! When she mentioned that Erotica is a great album I was so happy she remembered it hahahah

If she posts a pic with the caption "Love is understanding, it's hard to believe life can be so demanding"... That'll be the end for me. I am already bursting with excitement to see her greatest album ever come to life on stage. Now, mix in a few of her most amazing classics and I can't even imagine what that night is going to be like.

Not sure about Dress You Up...If she keeps it close to the original or at least leaves the "popish" vibes, then it's alright, but knowing her tours, she might consider a rock performance à la S&S :mellow:

True Blue would be lovely though (if she keeps it recognizable). It's one of her forgotten 80's hits IMO. Everyone would love it if she does it right (me included of course)!

But to be honest, the one song I deeply wish for would be Take A Bow. OR You'll See. Either songs would make the complete show for me...in fact, I'm pretty sure I would faint :wow:

OMG DRESS YOU UPPPPPPPPPPPP fc3ar6l.gif

Feel the silky touch of my caresses

They will keep you looking so brand new

Let me cover you with velvet kisses

I'll create a look that's made for you

fc3ar6l.gif

Not sure about Dress You Up...If she keeps it close to the original or at least leaves the "popish" vibes, then it's alright, but knowing her tours, she might consider a rock performance à la S&S :mellow:

True Blue would be lovely though (if she keeps it recognizable). It's one of her forgotten 80's hits IMO. Everyone would love it if she does it right (me included of course)!

But to be honest, the one song I deeply wish for would be Take A Bow. OR You'll See. Either songs would make the complete show for me...in fact, I'm pretty sure I would faint :wow:

Totally agree! I'd love Pyshical Attraction, Rescue Me and The Look of Love!

THE LOOK OF LOVE MADONNAAAA!!!'

Read this!!!

Same here. Except I'd swap out You'll See for I'll Remember or This Used To Be My Playground, since I was lucky enough to see You'll See on DWT.

If she posts a pic with the caption "Love is understanding, it's hard to believe life can be so demanding"... That'll be the end for me. I am already bursting with excitement to see her greatest album ever come to life on stage. Now, mix in a few of her most amazing classics and I can't even imagine what that night is going to be like.

She quoted Rescue Me a couple of weeks ago.

I like Look of Love too but think it's best left on the WTG Tour.

Interesting. Of course it was nkm for the tour. The hotel we got in chicago the people before left the fridge full of vodka so that's how we went. I remember the belt... not sure why after so many years later I thought she did nrm. There were prob rumours or whatevs about change ups pretty common touring I guess. Nonetheless. Nkm far better than nrm.

Vodka is no excuse for confusing NKM with NRM. Flop fan. :newspaper:

VT version is life but not many people remember it! There's the video of the Sticky and Sweet Tour in Vienna, I think, where she does the singalong and nobody knows it! It's thirty years old now and was overshadowed by ITG, CFY, LAV, MG and the resurgence of Holiday in 85