Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah I've asked on all my social media.

Keeps directing me to Ticketmaster UK!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Ok my Twitter friend just checked and it says nothing about rescheduling on his. He checked live nation app as well.

My other friends are checking their apps too.

Guest Rachelle of London

Well when my Dallas show was cancelled I found out on Twitter and on here. I didn't get the email from Live Nation until about 5/6 hours afterwards. It was so bad I text one of the dancers who had to text his manager and that's how I got it confirmed. They were really slow.

The website says there are platinum seats left, so I gave it a try just to see and it doesn't complete the purchase, there's an error halfway through.

Guest Rachelle of London

Omg. I've literally just passed the point where j can get a refund. I'm praying these rumours are fake. Praying.

Guest Hunterlas

Well, ticketmaster is STILL selling tickets for Miami on August 29th and the 30th... So I call bullshit on it too!

God, my universe stopped for a second.

Well, ticketmaster is STILL selling tickets for Miami on August 29th and the 30th... So I call bullshit on it too!

God, my universe stopped for a second.

Yes I just checked TM too.... Surely they would have stopped selling if this was true.

It has officially been announced by Madonna herself that the first five shows have been rescheduled for January 2016

"As my fans already know, the show has to be perfect. Assembling all the elements will require more time than we realized. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause my fans. I can promise you this show will be worth the wait. Can’t wait to share it with all my Rebel Hearts out there."

"As my fans already know, the show has to be perfect."

She needs to shut the fuck up! People would be happy seeing you sit there on a chair playing the damn guitar. So unprofessional. Oh, you guys just wait a little longer and who cares if you spent hundreds of hard earned dollars to see me!

I am in no way trying to defend this decision that has been made by her or her team or whoever decide to postpone the shows, but I am just thinking that due to all the backlash she has been getting this past while she really truly wants to do something really big with the tour to shut people up. Just a thought

I am in no way trying to defend this decision that has been made by her or her team or whoever decide to postpone the shows, but I am just thinking that due to all the backlash she has been getting this past while she really truly wants to do something really big with the tour to shut people up. Just a thought

You're a Madonna fan so I understand that you're trying to be optimistic. Obivously, I'm a Madonna fan, too, but I'm a cynical pessimitic bitch. At the end of the day this will all be forgotten and we'll just remember the brilliant tour. But the complaints concerning her concerts seem to be getting louder and louder and I've been on board since the RIT tour and never had I ever seen her most hardcore fans flat out say that ticket prices are ridiculous and they're just decided to not see her. NOW THIS? Die hard fans were screwed the fuck over and she says that we clearly understand and we'll just have to wait a little longer... and book new flights and change hotel reservations.

Also. I was thinking, oh well, I'll just watch the DVD. But then I remembered that her incompetent manager will probably pick some obscure city where nobody gives a shit about Madonna again to film and where the audience is half empty and kind of just watching her with their arms crossed, and Madonna will go into the editing room and add 20 filters and all the computer effects available to the concert and rob the footage from all of its raw beauty and life. Then she'll wait 10 months to release it after we've all stopped caring.

Also. I was thinking, oh well, I'll just watch the DVD. But then I remembered that her incompetent manager will probably pick some obscure city where nobody gives a shit about Madonna again to film and where the audience is half empty and kind of just watching her with their arms crossed, and Madonna will go into the editing room and add 20 filters and all the computer effects available to the concert and rob the footage from all of its raw beauty and life. Then she'll wait 10 months to release it after we've all stopped caring.

Don't forget that the Blu Ray release will have audio and video quality and no bonus footage :chuckle:

:lmao: You read my mind! after I hit post I remembered everyone freaking out because their audio wasn't working (SERIOUSLY????)

The only reason why I'm bitching is because this is MADONNA. She's the biggest star alive today. Yes, those flavors of the month that overshadow her for a quick second come and go, but this is MADONNA. She's one of the main reasons why touring has become such a lucrative sector within the music industry. Yet her career is being handled by what seems like a bunch of newbies with very little experience. Forget about every single demo and recording session leaking to the public MONTHS before the release of her album, they can't even get a damn blu ray DVD right. WTF

And what pisses me off the most is that it's obviously all become about the money. Not on Madonna's part, she's clearly living in the clouds fighting her fight, releasing awesome Music and always being the bad ass bitch that she is, but her management clearly only cares about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Like that sloppy ass Living for Love release on that one app. Or the ridiculously embarrasing Grindr contest (which she apparently never even went through with it????). We could all sit here and make an embarrasingly long list of all of her management team's fuck ups over the past few years.

I just got a Grindr :manson: notification that Madonna will be bringing "all of her hits to North America starting in September" it advised me to get tickets now.

I just got a Grindr :manson: notification that Madonna will be bringing "all of her hits to North America starting in September" it advised me to get tickets now.

Watch her do a hits tour like Re-Invention with a 2015/2016 spin on them!! I'm here for that but I love the Rebel Heart album so I want to hear that on the "Rebel Heart" tour too. lol. This may be a long show.

Rebel Heart is an amazing album but I wouldn't be too happy if she neglected her oldies to do more of those songs, so maybe it really will be like a three hour show where there will be a balance of both, that'd be amazing lol

I remember the same was saying for the unique Olympia show in 2012 (she will sing many old hits....) you know what happened then....

I think it's safe to assume that she's started rehearsals.

Instagram pic - 'time to go to war' = rehearsals start as of now. (cf. Reinvention Tour documentary for the first use of that terminology.)

BIM video is done, family holiday is done, time now for rehearsals. She'll be on lockdown for the next few months babes. So let us enjoy the BIM video followed by the calm before the RH Tour storm.

QUEEN of my LIFE!

I remember the same was saying for the unique Olympia show in 2012 (she will sing many old hits....) you know what happened then....

Well technically she did open your heart, vogue, justify (interlude), erotica (mixed with the album track candy shop)...

Beautiful Killer, Turn up the Radio, and that French song were the only newer ones and all things considered Candy Shop was the only non-hit of the old songs.

With all that, we also know that her "hits" will be conceptualized in a way that's different from the original song and also thematic to a story. M probably thinks Candy Shop was a hit also...😂😂

I'm curious if La Vie En Rose would make some kind of inclusion on the setlist (due to her recent instagram, Lola singing it at their private party, her obvious love for the song) ...

And Im also concerned about how she'll divide Rebel heart songs and the "hits" if she is indeed performing her classics.

My GUESS is they are pushing the tour in that direction because of the abysmal sales (CONSIDERING THE PROMO cause in my opinion, the album is selling mildly but fine when you take all other sales in consideration) and M probably received notice(much to her dismay) that whatever her artistic vision is, that she try to include a lot of her biggest hits.

How that plays out, we shall see but I'm also just speculating.

i really don't think she's that calculating in what she includes in her shows. I dont think she does any song because she feels she needs to, its just whether or not it fits with her ideas for the theatre of it all. All we really know is that she doesnt like too many ballads.

i really don't think she's that calculating in what she includes in her shows. I dont think she does any song because she feels she needs to, its just whether or not it fits with her ideas for the theatre of it all. All we really know is that she doesnt like too many ballads.

I think it's a combination of the two. She picks songs that fit in with her ideas and the theatre but she also tries to fit in a few big hit songs. Too many ballads don't work great in the larger venues she plays.

What do people think about the show being divided into a "Rebel" Act and a "Heart" Act? A lot of her older songs can be classified as either Rebel or Heart songs just as much as songs from the new album.

did the rehaersals even start yet? i searched the twitter accounts of kevin antunes, monte, loic, rickey and theres not even a hint of rehaersing and it seems they are everywhere but together somewhere to put on the greatest show on earth..

Yes I can exclusively reveal that rehearsals started on Monday and the first 4 songs to be included on the setlist are:

CRY BABY

LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND

BDAY SONG

SPANISH LESSON