Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

What a dreadful setlist, as if she would open with a ballad. Drowned World being the exception as it was the name of the tour and set the tone for the Madonna she was projecting at the time.

I don't know much about designers I just hope we get something iconic like the GGW costume, Dita from GS or the coned bra. I want to see Madonna all over the media again like in 2012.

Do you remember when a supposed insider said the The CT would open up with a holographic horse that Madonna would sit on to perform Easy Ride?

:rotfl:

I have to accept the fact that many of my RH faves probably will not be performed. :( There are just way too many songs and I agree with Carta that if she's doing Australia this time, a 60/40 split would be best. It seems like every tour skips that ONE new song I'm dying to see live......with DWT it was Skin, with RIT it was ER, with Confessions it was Push, with S&S it was Incredible and with MDNA it was FF........I predict Best Night will be left out this time just because that's one of the ones I wanna see most. I think the definites are.....

LFL

DP

Ghosttown

UB

BIM

JOA

HW

Sex- does anyone else think this would be a hot number to open the show with? Could really set the tone of the show.

RH

Nah, M loves her sexy songs. I think she'll perform this one.

I'm convinced she will finally perform "RESCUE ME." I don't think it will be the whole song, but it will be tied into LFL. No doubt!

Good guess. They mix beautifully together lyrically.

t really hope she doens't perform s e x ....imo it's the weakest song on the record and i'm sure there will be a sexy section, but she has more sensualsongs and better ones in her back catalogue..

t really hope she doens't perform s e x ....imo it's the weakest song on the record and i'm sure there will be a sexy section, but she has more sensualsongs and better ones in her back catalogue..

Agreed. "Holy Water" would be sufficient from this album. I just don't think "S.E.X." is a strong enough track to warrant concert real estate.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Agreed. "Holy Water" would be sufficient from this album. I just don't think "S.E.X." is a strong enough track to warrant concert real estate.

Agreed. I like SEX a lot but I don't think it would make for a very memorable performance music wise (but it could be interesting in performance, mise en scène terms).

No. S.E.X. has got to be in the show. If they could give Erotica and Justify My Love those phenomenal live arrangements back on The Girlie Show Tour, they certainly can do something funky and hot remixing a great live arrangement for S.E.X. Endless possibilities.