Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

maybe its not so bad if she reads some critical comments about her team & this meerkat thing &people saying her songs aren't pushed enough on radio though.. (its not just about the video I've read a few comments and it's very general)

remember she found out about her album leaking because of instagram comments. so that tells you something. maybe she 'll see they really are making mistakes while she's giving everything she can. so I'm trying to see that as a positive thing. i mean, after hearing & sensing (from the sales) such a negative vibe, also with ticket sales, she may rethink the team. who knows.

i don't really care if we get this video now or tomorrow, just hope they are gonna upload it on her vevo account too :)

maybe its not so bad if she reads some critical comments about her team & people saying her songs aren't pushed enough on radio though.. i don't agree with their tone but remember she found out about her album leaking because of instagram comments. so that tells you something. maybe she 'll see they really are making mistakes while she's giving everything she can. so I'm trying to see that as a positive thing.

i don't really care if we get this video now or tomorrow, just hope they are gonna upload it on her vevo account too :)

:thumbsup:

I loved the part best when she wrapped herself in a black shawl and fell on the ground, and transformed into a hundred meerkats.

The "Frozen" crows have a major inferiority complex now.

Guest Rachelle of London

LOL at those laughing at people still here, guess what?! You guys are still here too!!!!! Lmfao!!

Fools

lol. I rushed from the bus to the house like a wild horse, just to see the premier of the video. It seems like it became itself a ghost :laugh:

Omg I'm just reading up on all this right now, what a mess :lmao: Trolldonna is in full force today!

On a side note, I'm dying from you guys' reactions :dead:

just watched the video her best since VOGUE

What does Bette think about it? Is she satisfied with the result?

just watched the video her best since VOGUE

Here we go again :rotfl:

uhm, and there's nothing wrong about being able to laugh at yourself and staying here, and besides we are mainstays here, not those lurker guests

maybe its not so bad if she reads some critical comments about her team & this meerkat thing &people saying her songs aren't pushed enough on radio though.. (its not just about the video I've read a few comments and it's very general)

remember she found out about her album leaking because of instagram comments. so that tells you something. maybe she 'll see they really are making mistakes while she's giving everything she can. so I'm trying to see that as a positive thing. i mean, after hearing & sensing (from the sales) such a negative vibe, also with ticket sales, she may rethink the team. who knows.

i can understand totally, what's irritating are the too demanding posts as if M is their slave or something