Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

Video tomorrow on VEVO and a special behind the scenes too

ok so at least the countdown that is happening is still the full video in Meerkat... that "tomorrow" is for VEVO...

Video tomorrow on VEVO and a special behind the scenes too

I love how haunting her voice sounds with those scenes.

It will probably stream live once and then we will have to wait till tomorrow for Vevo etc

im gonna try to video screen it :p but it won't have sound. oh well. just in case we won't see this video until tomorrow after the stream

I'm just going with the meerkat website. It's strange that the stream isn't slready up on the app. I've used the app before, and they usually have the stream up to the public an hour before it goes live....

I'm just going with the meerkat website. It's strange that the stream isn't slready up on the app. I've used the app before, and they usually have the stream up to the public an hour before it goes live....

does meerkat give alert messages to its users about these events?

Wow, it looks like the Ghosttown video is gonna be an actual event with a real storyline, B&W but also color, politics, etc. PERFECT.

I'm sorry, but why is everyone saying that it's going to be in B&W? Has it been confirmed anywhere? Or is it just an assumption because the first teaser was in B&W??? Cuz that was the same for the LFL teaser and look how that turned out.

I'm sorry, but why is everyone saying that it's going to be in B&W? Has it been confirmed anywhere? Or is it just an assumption because the first teaser was in B&W??? Cuz that was the same for the LFL teaser and look how that turned out.

I just said B&W but also color ;) seeing both teasers

We're in for a disappointment. If she just tweeted that the video is premiering tomorrow it means that it is premiering tomorrow... We have to wait another day but I'm sure it will be worth it.