Bint I'm Madeena

Bint I'm Madeena

B-b-b-bint I'm Madeena

:rotfl:

I just wanna go souk tonight

Toss my hair at the corniche lights

Ohhhhhh!

Sample a flavor of shisha right!!

Sorry, I don't see it doing any better than LFL unfortuantely.

Single should've been released on iTunes, back when she performed with Taylor. How am I supposed to buy it on iTunes when I have already purchased the album?

Including that acoustic version on a stand-alone single, and market it as a feature with Taylor would've also helped, just like using the gained momentum and releasing the MV that week.... :(

I agree. They are not allowing fans to support her by not having a single out. It's very frustrating. And the timing is so off with releasing things. This has nothing to do with the leak, so that's not an excuse. I wish she had someone on her team who cared.

We have to look at demographics, I guess. If that horrific Meghan Trainor can chart with her godawful jingles, there is no justice in this world.

I REALLY don't like that chick. lol

We have to look at demographics, I guess. If that horrific Meghan Trainor can chart with her godawful jingles, there is no justice in this world.

Seriously- that shit is terrible.

People just don't want to hear the negatives. I would love to say this is gonna be a hit. But by how things stand right Now with radio and itunes...it isn't happening.

You're like a broken record, repeating this through out the threads. Please can we have a FLUSH?!

People just don't want to hear the negatives. I would love to say this is gonna be a hit. But by how things stand right Now with radio and itunes...it isn't happening.

Rollap lives ! You are telling people to stay out of the chart threads but can you go back to them. Every post you do is all about how the general public are sick of Madonna etc and how she is under-perfoming. Or just living in the world of Katy, Taylor and Rihanna and telling us all to move on as Rebel Heart is dead.

You're like a broken record, repeating this through out the threads. Please can we have a FLUSH?!

Amen.

"Ghosttown" is perfect, but she has to release a new Version of the Song in a Single-Pack with another song like "Queen".

All the fans will buy the new Single-Version and the will climb the charts indeed the Videodownloads.

In Germany the TV-Sation RTL promote a Rankingshow with Ghosttown and the song will earn some buyers.

Ghosttown is the right single, unfortunately she is momentarily over so we have to take it for what it is

As for Rihanna, Katy and other temporary queens of the charts, dont forget that M had her share of shit singles in the charts too

Ghosttown is the right single, unfortunately she is momentarily over so we have to take it for what it is

As for Rihanna, Katy and other temporary queens of the charts, dont forget that M had her share of shit singles in the charts too

Madonna's "shit singles" are MASTERPIECES compared to those peasant's sing-alongs.

Some of you are obsessed with the general public. How the hell is Madonna over if the general public doesn't worship her? You ever go out in public and take a good look around at what's on display?? I'd hardly care about the general public and what they think :laugh:

OMG we are in need of another flush around here. I just hope it doesn't get clogged with all the shit people are spewing right now!

OMG we are in need of another flush around here. I just hope it doesn't get clogged with all the shit people are spewing right now!

The negative newbies are twisting my melon.

Some of you are obsessed with the general public. How the hell is Madonna over if the general public doesn't worship her? You ever go out in public and take a good look around at what's on display?? I'd hardly care about the general public and what they think :laugh:

It's not obsession.

Let's face it. For Ghosttown to be a hit, the general public must support/buy/listen/request-on-the-radio the song. Yes, us fans can buy Ghosttown but I don't think that will be much to catapult GT to the success it deserves. The love from fans and the general public will give GT the boost it rightfully deserves.

And besides, what's wrong with a Madonna song being loved by almost everybody?

It's not obsession.

Let's face it. For Ghosttown to be a hit, the general public must support/buy/listen/request-on-the-radio the song. Yes, us fans can buy Ghosttown but I don't think that will be much to catapult GT to the success it deserves. The love from fans and the general public will give GT the boost it rightfully deserves.

And besides, what's wrong with a Madonna song being loved by almost everybody?

for that to happen you need to push a song to radio though. that's why a lot of good songs by less mainstream artists don't get played. i guess it's her label (or the lack of one) thats ruining a lot. thats also why a lot of shit music gets played, and charts.. because somehow they find an audience no matter how shit it is. i visited my 11yr old brother this weekend and he hummed the chorus of ghost town (and no i didn't force him to listen lol. he just heard it maybe once or twice while i was listening) - yet when i request it on radio they say they "maybe" wanna play it in the weekend (translation: they won't unless no one is listening/in the evenings) - take that "love me like you do" song. shittiest song released in ages and see how it's doing.. they play it all the time because of the movie & because it's ellie.

even if she released uptown funk it would flop.

I really think that if the public feels like it, they will connect to it. There is probably more resistance to Madonna's publicity onslaught because it brings out cynicism, and therefore resistance. Real music only resonates with the public when it is allowed to bubble and simmer. Why would anyone want a Madonna song to be a "hit" because of marketing and payola???

I don't know if it will be a "hit" but it's definitely the most known Madonna single in years, have heard it again several times in the UK on various tv shows and radio stations. If there was any decent tv shows in the UK she should capitalise on that but there isn't loool

Guest bluejean

I think it's a nice song but I don't know that it has that wow factor to overcome all the barriers she's facing (ageism, lack of radio support, 1st single floppage etc.)