"Rebel Heart" Addiction Problem! HELP!

I've been listening to the record for 2 months NON-STOP and I haven't been able to move on to other records, even her older albums! I can't even go further than Track 5 and I'll have to go back to Rebel Heart again! I feel like I'm missing out a lot of new music because of Rebel Heart! Anyone got the same problem?

@looowe you're so lucky, I barely listened RH 1 or 2 times in full. I only play Ghosttown occasionally . I'm such a flop fan :( well it was the same with mdna, so i'm fine :)

@looowe you're so lucky, I barely listened RH 1 or 2 times in full. I only play Ghosttown occasionally . I'm such a flop fan :( well it was the same with mdna, so i'm fine :)

How on earth? do you not like it or something?

loowee, just surrender to the pleasure.

I'm having the same issue, too.

And I wouldn't call it a "problem," more like a non-stop RH listening love fest. ;):p:smooch:

I love it, but I feel like it's too long, I need the live performances.

The album runtime is shorter than Erotica! No it's not too long! it's 1:15 of POP PERFECTION!

I'm having the same issue, too.

And I wouldn't call it a "problem," more like a non-stop RH listening love fest. ;):p:smooch:

The album runtime is shorter than Erotica! No it's not too long! it's 1:15 of POP PERFECTION!

:order::order::order:

It's ALL that I'm playing too! I have it in my car stereo, my home stereo, and often streaming it on my phone via Spotify.

For me, it ranks among the very top albums of her career.

Even year in December, I rank my top albums of the year. It's weird to already know what number one will be in April.

I just stopped listening to anything else as well. Even her previous records. It's all about REBEL HEART hoes!

:wow:

It might sound like you're an unapologetic switch

But sometimes you know you gotta call it like it is

Problem? RH is good for your health, the more the better! I'm going through something similar and it has only improved my quality of life.

Same for me :)

So glad to have this record be my companion this year. And to think the tour is coming!!!!

95% of my music time is for Rebel Heart (including all demos for the album)!!!

And I can't choose a favorite song... it's all so damn good!!!