Madonna's Archives/Vault

Platinum Gold

So recently I stumbled across this video online about Prince's vault where he has alot of unreleased material and whatnot..So I thought about Madonna, and wondered if she might have something like this? Unreleased songs that no one but her or producers know about..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2kvb8i

Guest HaveASit

Of course she has vaults. Just take a read on this site, many interesting information:

http://sgkolmogorov.blogspot.com.br/

For example, since you mentioned Prince, he sent her a demo named "By Alien Means" during LAP sessions

This, though, is my favorite part:

"1992 THROB Unused throw-a-way from "Erotica" album (existence unconfirmed). Supposedly Written and Produced by Madonna and Shep Pettibone. News of this track surfaced around the same time as the "No Entry" track but again it was not released or put on the "Erotica" album. Chances of a release now are unlikely because of Janet Jackson stole the title for a track on her latest album. It had been strongly denied by Janet Jackson that she stole the whole song from Madonna and insists that she wrote her own version."

^ that's very interesting.

However if it has been strongly denied by Janet how come there is no press of her denying it? I've never heard this before and I was obsessed with both the Erotica and Janet eras as a 10 year old.

Guest HaveASit

I have my doubts of this part specifically being true. I mean, the label would sue Janet and her team, no? Still is very interesting though

By the way, I think the writer of this text is a member here, in fact, he is one of the adms

There's so many innacuracies on that list. Lost of old Internet and media rumors. That Throb entry is old and fake.

There's a thread here dedicated to all her known outtakes, I think it's still pinned...

Madonna's VAULT isn't in any way shape or for comparable 2 the Prince one.

He basically recorded non-stop in his house 24/7 for twenty years straight.

& that article is 'bullshit'.