RH leak and Tidal. Is there a connection?

My comment is completely unrelated to Rebel Heart, but has to do with Tidal. I have a free subscription, and Like a Virgin SOUNDS horrendous. Not only that, but Dress Me Up has been altered heavily. It's 6 minutes. Maybe this an edit I didn't know about? If anyone else is using Tidal at the moment, please inform me whats up with this.

Not only that, but Dress Me Up has been altered heavily. It's 6 minutes. Maybe this an edit I didn't know about? If anyone else is using Tidal at the moment, please inform me whats up with this.

DYU is the 12" Formal Mix on Tidal.

And to answer the original question - unlikely!

My comment is completely unrelated to Rebel Heart, but has to do with Tidal. I have a free subscription, and Like a Virgin SOUNDS horrendous. Not only that, but Dress Me Up has been altered heavily. It's 6 minutes. Maybe this an edit I didn't know about? If anyone else is using Tidal at the moment, please inform me whats up with this.

They changed the lyrics?

The leaks and the fact that Empire robbed her of the #1 spot through streams certainly has almost everything to do with her joining this TIDAL mess.

The album sounds fine to me. And yes it plays the 12" Formal Mix of Dress You Up instead of the original album one. I don't know why.? Lol

^ That's how it is on Spotify too. Honestly, it seems like M's involvement in Tidal is as sloppy and out of touch as everything else in the last few years.

Also, why does this thread even exist? Did she sacrifice RH on purpose? Are you a retard?

^ That's how it is on Spotify too. Honestly, it seems like M's involvement in Tidal is as sloppy and out of touch as everything else in the last few years.

Also, why does this thread even exist? Did she sacrifice RH on purpose? Are you a retard?

Are you a fan? most of your posts are anti-Madonna :mellow:

Are you a fan? most of your posts are anti-Madonna :mellow:

Of course he is but he is an "edgy" "fun" fan you know that kind that thinks that because he has been a member of MN longer he can act like a complate asshole and get away with it.

Fucking annoying. How on earth is Madonna responsible of these things? This forum is gettin so bloody negative thanks to posters like you, your posts arent complete without your usual Madonna diss are they?

the difference between Spotify and TIDAL is the quality of the music... PLUS, i think the share that the artists gets...

The leaks and the fact that Empire robbed her of the #1 spot through streams certainly has almost everything to do with her joining this TIDAL mess.

they made the tidal video months ago

As baffling as this thread is there's no need for you to insult him like that. Surprised no moderator has given any warnings on your account. Well here's your first one and a suspension for it too.