Anyone listened to Bedtime Stories lately since RH?

Michael.

Just wondering if anyone has gone back and had a listen after listening to RH?

It sounds so good. It is probably my favorite album or at least top 3, so I always enjoy putting it on, but it fits so great with the RH tracks. Her voice is so good on this and the tracks really hold up after 21 years!! For some reason I get the same vibe from the tracks that I do from RH. It's kind of sexy and romantic. Anyway I hope we get some more tracks on this tour from this album.

Seriously I think "A beast within" style opening montage to Sanctuary would be pretty fucking sweet. I know it would be really unlikely but Forbidden Love would also be pretty cool to hear.

Even though it's not on this album, I Want You would be pretty fucking spectacular too.

It seems like the odd album out as it never got a "proper" tour. Even I'm Breathless had tracks make it on BA! She's even hit up the Evita soundtrack more!!

Inside of Me

Forbidden Love

Love Tried To Welcome Me

Sanctuary

..all kick ass tracks!!

Call me silly but you know what other song really fits in with RH? Love Don't Live Here Anymore. I've never really ahd a thing for this track but listening to how she sings it with so much emotion and to know this came out on LAV it's really strange how she was never considered a "vocalist."

Bedtime, for me, is a forgotten hem : it seems everything she did during the 90s was Vogue, Justify, Evita and ray of light, especially this last one...and Bedtime is great. Maybe because of the lack of a tour, or the singles that she chose, or the fact that she was using mega star producers for the first time since she became a huge star...i don´t know.At least it was nominated for best pop album that year.

and, I don´t know wht, after RH, is the album that I´m into right now.Maybe because in both they are vulnerable? I don´t know.

Guest Rachelle of London

My fave Madonna album is BS and my second fave is now RH. They compliment each other so well.

Just wondering if anyone has gone back and had a listen after listening to RH?

It sounds so good. It is probably my favorite album or at least top 3, so I always enjoy putting it on, but it fits so great with the RH tracks. Her voice is so good on this and the tracks really hold up after 21 years!! For some reason I get the same vibe from the tracks that I do from RH. It's kind of sexy and romantic. Anyway I hope we get some more tracks on this tour from this album.

Seriously I think "A beast within" style opening montage to Sanctuary would be pretty fucking sweet. I know it would be really unlikely but Forbidden Love would also be pretty cool to hear.

Even though it's not on this album, I Want You would be pretty fucking spectacular too.

wow!!! great idea!!!

as for now, i'm all RH listening...but yes..i have the same feelings for BS....

My fave Madonna album is BS and my second fave is now RH. They compliment each other so well.

Pretty much this, although I'm not sure I'm ready to put RH at number two.

Bedtime Stories is probably the one album I would take to a desert island. It's so lush and atmospheric. Every single song (except Don't Stop) is amazing. And Mozo1, adding I Want You is an amazing call, not sure why I've never done that haha.

Inside Out is my favorite from RH and probably in my top 10 Madonna songs of all time and it very much sounds like 2015 Bedtime Stories. As does Best Night and even Unapologetic Bitch to a certain extent.

Guest Rachelle of London

Pretty much this, although I'm not sure I'm ready to put RH at number two.

Bedtime Stories is probably the one album I would take to a desert island. It's so lush and atmospheric. Every single song (except Don't Stop) is amazing. And Mozo1, adding I Want You is an amazing call, not sure why I've never done that haha.

Inside Out is my favorite from RH and probably in my top 10 Madonna songs of all time and it very much sounds like 2015 Bedtime Stories. As does Best Night and even Unapologetic Bitch to a certain extent.

Hahaha I said the same until this morning I found myself crying at Messiah. Its such a flawless album.

Hahaha I said the same until this morning I found myself crying at Messiah. Its such a flawless album.

I think right now BS, RH and maybe Erotica are my top 3. RH is a kick ass album, sadly though it looks like it will be severely under-rated in the long run.

I wonder if Madonna even remembers the non single tracks on BS. LOL

I listen to Bedtime Stories almost every day during my commute. It's the perfect album when I'm too sleepy/tired for upbeat music. I love everything about it.

I used to really not understand Bedtime Stories and always ranked it near the bottom of my list. As I've become an adult it has grown on me so much and now it's in the top half. The ultimate grower.

Same with Hard Candy. At first I was so underwhelmed, now I feel like it's one of her most interesting works

I think right now BS, RH and maybe Erotica are my top 3. RH is a kick ass album, sadly though it looks like it will be severely under-rated in the long run.

Napoleon we have the same three top albums. Yes RH is gonna be underrated

I'm the exact same!

My top three Madonna albums are - 1. Erotica 2. Rebel Heart 3. Bedtime Stories (which used to be at #2 until the masterpiece of RH blessed us).

Not in my top 5 :( but the only Madonna album where all film clips have been pure perfection and so varied yet so suited to their respective singles. I think this era is very underrated in regards to visuals!

Yes, I think Music, BS and EROTICA are the perfect complement to RH.

I love playing them in shuffle and let the oldies but goodies blend into the new gems.

Thank you, Madonna!!!

• 2 months later...

It seems like the odd album out as it never got a "proper" tour. Even I'm Breathless had tracks make it on BA! She's even hit up the Evita soundtrack more!!

Inside of Me

Forbidden Love

Love Tried To Welcome Me

Sanctuary

..all kick ass tracks!!

Call me silly but you know what other song really fits in with RH? Love Don't Live Here Anymore. I've never really ahd a thing for this track but listening to how she sings it with so much emotion and to know this came out on LAV it's really strange how she was never considered a "vocalist."

Called it. In response to her latest Instagram. Anyone?

It's at my Top 4 right behind her three masterpieces

Like A Prayer

Ray Of Light

American Life

Bedtime Stories

And I don't think it'll be possible for her to top these 4 records because I literally grew up with them. Rebel Heart and Erotica are at my Top 6.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is my favorite Madonna album by far. It's so moody and contemplative. It's gotten me through many tough workdays. I too am hoping she finally gives BS some love on tour. Survival would be a great tour opener. Also would love to hear IRBYL, IOM, FL, BA, Sanctuary, and of course TAB.

Shame we never got that "Get Unconscious Tour" or whatever it may have been called... uh, can you even imagine?

It's time Bedtime Stories got the proper tour treatment. What better era/album than Rebel Heart?