Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

She has promoted a lot and now she's done her work and getting ready to plan the tour. I don't think anything else is happening. I doubt we have another single, and if we do it will be in 2 months.

yea but i think that person maybe be right upset about the Drake thing. Even when she was busy she was posting up a storm now it's once a day. That pic she posted yesterday selfie or not seems sad to me she doesn't seem happy in her IG posts now that i think about it.

what if she doesn't post on IG anymore? :( That has crossed my mind I think this Drake issue has really got to her but it's not good to dwell on it almost been 2 weeks now. And she was supposed to be on Letterman wasn't she? because this is his last year. I also feel like the paps aren't seeing or anywhere or taking her pics.

Oh for God's sake. If I were her i would stop, so you could think of better dramas.

Ugh. sometimes i feel i'm a OneDirection forum.

I think it's good that she still has obsessed fans that stan for her so hard, that normally only happens with popstars like katy perry, rihanna, lady gag, beyonce nowdays. I don't see any of them in 30 years having fans who love them so much like we love Madonna, to the point we embarrass ourselves :lmao:

Oh for God's sake. If I were her i would stop, so you could think of better dramas.

Agree. Why are people constantly looking for drama at the moment.

Theres a lot for her to do behind the scenes at the moment. Working with the arrangements of the songs takes time, recording the studio versions, sitting with costume designers ect.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Some of M latest posts and laying low for a minute gave me a feeling she's upset or sad after Drake incident.

she's just preparing mentally for the challenge of answering stupid fan questions on May 2nd.

Guest Rachelle of London

Exactly

When has Madonna EVER been visible? Over the years if she isn't actively promoting a project we hardly ever see her. The odd paparazzi shot and thats it. This is normal

Remembering from pre MDNA tour, she will be disappearing soon for a while.

Practicing daily will take up her whole time.

Been spoiled from all the fantastic promo this era, but there has to be at least one or two more eventual single releases down the road.

She does seem a bit 'low' on her recent posts, it seems that Drake-gate has got to her and is referring to him.

I think so too. Notice she hardly says bitch i'm madonna anymore?? she seemed so happy on Jimmy Fallon.. Something is def up I think.