Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

OMG! The artist who did that painting on the wall lives in Brazil, in a place far far away from the "Brazil" the world knows. He's done some other paitings about her and Rebel Heart.

wanderson5.jpg

wanderson4.jpg

wanderson2.jpg

Oh, she went to see Lola

Just thought I'd share my exciting news of the day. Madonna was in town to see Lola in the musical here on campus. I got to briefly tell Madonna how much I love Rebel Heart as she was leaving the theatre. She seemed really happy to hear that and told me thank you. She was definitely laying low in Ann Arbor, but it was very exciting.

I just told her that I love the new album. I was probably a couple feet or less from her. She was just with her assistant, walking down the sidewalk in the opposite direction of me. I thought she was going to ignore me, but she totally engaged and was really nice. It was cool.

From what I can gather the story originates with The Quietus. Did anyone actually see the upload themselves? It's a bit weird.

1zywob6.jpg

Lucky Guy and GU in gay coma...rest of the right-thinking world appalled. OH MADGE....

Assuming M fan base and herself are left leaning, unsure why she would post Thatcher who's polarizing and hated. :confused:

Personally, don't care at all, but wow can't avoid controversy!

Kind of gets the point across about not being liked though. If she picked someone well-liked, the quote would have no meaning.

Guest Pud Whacker

i love margaret from a gay guy pov. shes a strong woman, never backed down, you know - cool shyt. i didnt live in england, i was never under her politics. maybe madonna was coming from that gaybo perspective.

i wish she had left it and created good dialogue about it.

its her prerogative to like Thatcher or Wallis Simpson or Eva Peron or Leni Riefenstahl.

But in the context of Instagram it really doesn't work. I wished she'd surround herself with more informed people. She seems absolutley clueless sometimes.

Yeah I have to agree unforch.

I hate Madonna + social media. Forget the recent controversies (the kiss, the fall, the leaks)... I feel the most damaging thing to Madonna's career in recent times has been Instagram.

For the people about to jump down my throat: you don't have to agree with me, but you're also not going to change my mind. It's how I feel. Sorry!

Kind of gets the point across about not being liked though. If she picked someone well-liked, the quote would have no meaning.

The quote was said by Margaret Thatcher. She posted the quote because she liked the quote and related to it on a personal level not because she agrees with Margaret Thatcher's political views. The problem with Madonna and instagram is that she overestimates the intelligence of people. The problem with social media is everyone is quick to jump down someone's throat without knowing the facts or even listening. You can like someone's quote without agreeing with them politically. I don't find that hard to understand at all.