Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

I hope she gets to read our comments of support, i post them several times, not because i want her to see me but because i want her to see some love in that sea of toxic negative comments.

@madonna THIS is real life. The love and joy of your child and art (especially art from a friend). The rest is just noise. Toxic noise. De la merde :)

OMG I've been living a fuzzy dream I couldn't image someone who loves madonna to spread the links. There's one thing to download or send the link to another friend fan but another to put the links on Twitter!!!!

she was really drunk? lmao she seems not angry now. This woman is confusing sometimes. HHAHAHA!

i know some people can disagree with what I'm saying but it looked like she actually read a lot of the press/comments. when you look back on it now, 5 days later, its clearer to see how fucking pointless it was. (compared to actual backlash like the adoption or tom cruise scientology & other shit)fuck those pop girls who didn't say shit. now she knows they're just fake industry friends

comments on her IG? she seems happier in the day time then when she usually posts at 3am she's mad. She really should make up her mind LOLZ

I don't think she looks sad, angry emotional etc, tho a lot of people are saying she looks unhappy she doesn't to me? she looks happy.

Edited by juliebean

I think she's just disappointed but she has other interests than her image or (and especially) social networks like hanging out with her children , preparing her tour, collecting art....She's not spending her days on IG checking the comments and going through them, she must see the first few bunch when she posts but then she moves on with her life. "It's no good when you're misunderstood but why should i care what the world thinks of me? Won't let a stranger give me a social disease"

Guest eroticerotic

Omg Mert just posted this lol

11116732_928199567210407_1798096845_n.jp

Well she posted her not ashamed newspaper cover... If she does a photoshoot homaging Her leaked early days nudes id live!!!! That would break the net for sure!!! Or a mini sex book