Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

Oh yeah, I am not even sure they were ever "together." I can't imagine the roses being from Drake. There is nothing to forgive. They are from her secret boyfriend Pierre I think.

Edit: and there, someone posts a pic of him!

I never got that vibe from Timor either. That guy above looks...adequate.

Drake :vomit:

Timor...just think a younger Jesus/Brahim. You get the picture.

she did visit Timor in his hometown rotterdam. early 2014

where the bleep is Madonna hiding under a rock? there's been no pics since the entire Drake disaster. omg that Wendy williams is obsessed with madonna and i can't believe Sandra slammed Madonna like that. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1177678/Sandra-Bernhard-slams-one-time-friend-Madonna--THAT-kiss.html

Edited by juliebean

yea and they were friends but not anymore? yea me too I miss candids she's the most famous woman in the world and there's no pics lately. lol and she is slacking on IG.

yea and they were friends but not anymore? yea me too I miss candids she's the most famous woman in the world and there's no pics lately. lol and she is slacking on IG.

Hmmmm... maybe it's because she's.... I don't know.... working?

Or tending to her children or her household?

:dazed::chuckle:

I just love how it's slam, slam, slam Madonna but nobody has a word to say about Fake... I mean, Drake. I am so FUCKING TIRED of the shit being thrown at HER. I don't for a second believe Madonna "accosted" him... the whole thing was choreographed FFS. But sheeple believe what's fed to them and what they want to believe, a lot of people can't just ever stop to logically think about different sides of a story, especially when it's a man vs. a woman.

UGHHHH, I've done my best to refrain from discussing that Coachella mess, but the Sandra thing has put me over the edge!

I wish Madonna had never laid EYES on that weirdo Fake.

Yes, moving on... Wendy Williams, let it go!

Sandra Bernhardt was dumped 23 years ago in favour of my best friend Ingrid. 23 years ago. And on every interview she did since she's being asked about Madonna. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

How many times Madonna has been asked about Sandra Bernhardt since 1992 ?

I just love how it's slam, slam, slam Madonna but nobody has a word to say about Fake... I mean, Drake. I am so FUCKING TIRED of the shit being thrown at HER. I don't for a second believe Madonna "accosted" him... the whole thing was choreographed FFS. But sheeple believe what's fed to them and what they want to believe, a lot of people can't just ever stop to logically think about different sides of a story, especially when it's a man vs. a woman.

UGHHHH, I've done my best to refrain from discussing that Coachella mess, but the Sandra thing has put me over the edge!

I wish Madonna had never laid EYES on that weirdo Fake.

Yes, moving on... Wendy Williams, let it go!

i know. i can't believe it. how is no one waking up to this and calling it out as it is? its making me so upset but i know those people aren't worth it. but i just can't believe those cunts feed the world with their stupid tv shows and encourage it that way.

Hmmmm... maybe it's because she's.... I don't know.... working?

Or tending to her children or her household?

:dazed::chuckle:

since the drake thing she was posting up a storm. now she's posting once in the day and not her usual times.. this is unacceptable. LMAO!

What's all this about Sandra? I missed something.

You missed nothing except for unnecessary toxic stirring and lamenting here.

Back on topic. Madonna on IG is a hoot. So while we wait for her next inspired post when she is ready to make one after drinking her most recent cup of #rebelheart coffee, here's something I came across from earlier. I hope they update their gallery soon. Her filtered selfies. :laugh:

http://www.idolator.com/7571467/madonna-selfies-17-photos-instagram

She could have the coolest classiest ig if she wanted to, she has more content to show off than any other pop star

I agree, Instagram has done her no favours really :lmao: