Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

11115601_10152940747147979_6171453329037

Andy and Keith had my back way back when! Miss being surrounded by artists that stuck together and defended one another! ❤️#rebelhearts

She's sad...

She tagged Miley to this picture...

But yeah, it has been pretty quiet in the la la land. Where is Britney, KATY (!?), Taylor and other stars who have been supporting and admiring her? Was it safe now? Are the subjects too flammable now?

The way media treated her with the Coachella was nothing new but someone should have said something.

Rita Ora though :clap:

The honesty is coming bishes! I I got some things to get off my chest! ❤️#rebelheart 4 ever!
Following

I wonder what it is... maybe some kind of music video / video message.

She is obviously angry. This makes me very anxious.. :nervous:

The majority of comments that both fans/haters are leaving on her Instagram are downright embarrassing. So many are either making her out to be over or a victim, rubbishing everyone else, complaining constantly about Drake's reaction or trashing her. I hope she is not reading all of that garbage because for years she has been so wise ignoring all the pointless comments and being her own person.

I also hope she wont get in too deep with that BUT she is on a mission this time. Her mission is to wake up people to realize there is serious age discrimination (towards women especially) happening everywhere. All those nasty, mean comments and news just feed her motivation. They make her thrive.

Where is Niki Minaj?

Guys, i think she simply mixed up with the wrong people. It's as if some 40year old guy went to the park to get drunk with the teenagers. As soon as he stops paying for the drinks they would drop him.

I guess she expected some kind of public campaing. Diplo started the campaing with that "We are all Madonna". Maybe she wrote them to do it and only Rita Ora answered? I'm sure that if Madonna had sold 2 million copies of Rebel Heart they all would be on her knees. But that's not the case.

We should start up a trend by posting a selfie with hashtag Team Madonna and strong anti ageism message.

I like this idea. :)

11115601_10152940747147979_6171453329037

Andy and Keith had my back way back when! Miss being surrounded by artists that stuck together and defended one another! ❤️#rebelhearts

She's sad...

Aww I wanna give her a big hug :ohmy:

Can't we start a fan campaign to show more love? Like taking a selfie with a sign of "Bitch I'm 22 and I'm Madonna" or some corny **** like that? If thousands of friends were bothered enough to bombard Radio 1's facebook, why can't we the fans be the artists that support what she does? Where my Brazilian fans at? They are usually very good at doing these stuff!!

BIM video....should have all M's lovers in the past united for a ORGY...that will fcuk it all up....

drake being gangbang by all...!!! yes including denis rodman, Mr beatty...

BITCH I'M MADONNA!

"The honesty is coming bishes! I I got some things to get off my chest! ❤️#rebelheart 4 ever!

Following"

I really hope that this meens that she will sit down and do an honest and serious interview. Sure fun Madonna is nice and enjoyable but she is sooooooo intelligent that I wanna hear her speak about her future how she sees her career from now on how she copes with ageism and bad remarks and stuff like that.

I think that sometimes she gets caught up in the diva character of hers and thinks that she needs to act in a certain way when the truth is that I at least find her more enjoyable when she sits down and just speaks her mind without caring what the others thing. Just like when she did that interview with MTV during the Girlie Show talking about the criticism that got more bruttal during the Erotica era

This is ridiculous. Where are all the other girls that she has supported? Even if any of them have reached out to her privately, would it kill them to show her some support publicly? Haven't they learnt anything from her? They are all beige!

I like the idea #WeAreAllMadonna #Team Madonna #StopAgeDescrimination with our selfies.

Yes I think #BitchWeAreMadonna would be a great one too! It's frustrating to see fans so eager to spread the leaks and clock down Radio 1 but when it comes to supporting Madonna's mission they would rather waste time posting the stupidest comments on her instagram and dissing Drake instead of showing love to Madonna!

Fans didn't spread the leaks.

UGH, sometimes i wish i was the Pope and could speak Orbi et Urbi!!!! How on Earth is going a fan to upload the demos??? Fans DOWNLOADED the demos. The ones uploading were the stupid people that upload everything that leaks, songs, films, etc. to get clicks so they can sell ads on their pages.

I don't think fanbase can do that, i find embarassing when fanbases do those kind of things. Let the Queen do her game. She knows what to do.

There is nothing embarrassing about fans showing love when the entire world is going against her. She has also expressed her love for the RH cover fan remakes.

Fans didn't spread the leaks.

UGH, sometimes i wish i was the Pope and could speak Orbi et Urbi!!!! How on Earth is going a fan to upload the demos??? Fans DOWNLOADED the demos. The ones uploading were the stupid people that upload everything that leaks, songs, films, etc. to get clicks so they can sell ads on their pages.

Were you even on any social media during the leakage? Fans were going nuts on Twitter and forums asking for links. You don't need to upload the demos to spread them!

Hello! Download means to find a link and enjoy at home. If you don't post the link and call people to download you are not spreading it.

I can't imagine any fan posting publicy a link to download the song. In this forum the problem was people ASKING FOR links, not sharing them.

Guest Rachelle of London

Karby many "fans" we're posting links. My Twitter feed was filled with links. Even some people from this very forum. So you can't say fans weren't posting them. One of madonnas most beloved fans who is up guy osearys ass was one of the worst!

Hello! Download means to find a link and enjoy at home. If you don't post the link and call people to download you are not spreading it.

I can't imagine any fan posting publicy a link to download the song. In this forum the problem was people ASKING FOR links, not sharing them.

You obviously weren't following Twitter closely. Hundreds of hundreds of links popped up from fans and fan sites every hour during the leak. I have also received countless links on fan forums. But that's not even related to the discussion so why are we focusing on this? What I meant was that when it came to her songs leaking so many suddenly showed up on social media looking for the links but when it comes to defending Madonna as a person and as an artist, most of them could care less. Why are some "fans" dissing Drake on HER instagram instead of showing actual support?

There is nothing embarrassing about fans showing love when the entire world is going against her. She has also expressed her love for the RH cover fan remakes.

Agree 100%. I haven't yet seen any artist or anyone embarrassed by a show of support of another. We like the feeling that somebody has our back and I don't imagine it's different with her.

So who's good at organizing these things? This is a good idea.