MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

Guest bluejean

Shouldn't she perform the current single though? There's no reason GT can't be a huge production. Look at the video.

Hope she s doing BIM and she s doing it for the fun and fans . Fuck the charts . It s time to get the REBEL in da house .

And it s a so fckng punkattitude if she does BIM right after the GT video ...it s gonna BIM BOOM BANG

Guest ziggy

I cannot stand BIM as a song but a live rendition could be hysterical. I fully trust her to do Ghostown as well, would be sheer insanity to not perform it now that it's about to reach its full commercial potential.

.@madonna is on the show tonight!! Talk, performance & something fun. #RebelHeart #FallonTonight

Roots and I got to do a crazy cool bit with Madonna as well. Good tv tonight. https://itun.es/us/1Lh24 #RebelHeart

Ok, so this could really mean they're doing BIM with Fallon included which would make sense for it to be the crazy cool bit he mentions. And he says PERFORMANCE which should be her alone, hence GT.

This is perfect because she can promote Ghosttown and maybe have something go viral in connection to BIM. Could be wonderful exposure for the song

It's going to be funny if the GP responds to Rebel songs more once they finally hear one.

omg omg!! Go to @diplo's Snapchat and watch part of the rehearsal for @Madonna's #BitchImMadonna performance on @FallonTonight tonight!!!!

i don;t have snapchat, can you take a photo?

Isn't it obvious that Fallon is replacing Nicki ?

I mean, they did something "funny". Fallon loves to sing, dance, etc. And it could be hilarious and go viral. I'm pretty sure that's what will happen.